BORKNAGAR "UNIVERSAL COURSE TOUR- dates and venues updated- MEXICO DATES ADDED!!!

Well, I'm new here, so hi everyone... I got here because of this sooooo awaited Borknagar tour in México!!! I'm from Puebla (1 hour from Mex City), but definitely I'll be there!

If someone else from Mexico or anywhere else will be in the show, see you there!

btw... this poster looks like a Tool-Rush-DT merge... not bad at all, hehe... but not very Borknagar...

Who here is actually from Mexico and is going to the Monterrey date? I'm thinking of hitting it up...

Is this the address of the venue? Félix Uresti Gómez 101, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico (Arena Santa Lucía)

If so what is the area like? Apparently the venue (if address is correct) isn't far from the airport. Any tips?

Oh, I agree.

Lack of trees, for example. There needs to be more trees on Borknagar posters. Spooky trees!

Yes! Trees! And dragons! Hmmm maybe not the latter, but yes, lots of trees and exploding planets. I'm sure the guy/gal who did the poster has never listened to Bork. His loss.

Well, I'm new here, so hi everyone... I got here because of this sooooo awaited Borknagar tour in México!!! I'm from Puebla (1 hour from Mex City), but definitely I'll be there!

If someone else from Mexico or anywhere else will be in the show, see you there!

btw... this poster looks like a Tool-Rush-DT merge... not bad at all, hehe... but not very Borknagar...

¡Bienvenido! Yeah the poster does have a bit of a rush feel to it.

Interesting note: Latin Americans are becoming a plague in these forums hahahaha ;) .