BORKNAGAR announces first ever tour of South America

The problem is that the tickets are no longer available on Ticketmaster. I bought my tickets last thursday, but now the Ticketmaster´s website doesn´t have the show on its schedule. It´s weird though. I Hope everything goes well

Cheers

Ticketmaster said the producer ordered to cancel the selling of tickets. I heard (extraoficially) that they are planning to change the venue and probably the date, but the tickets sold will work anyway.

A mexican friend told me that they are having some problems too with the date on Monterrey, since the Monterrey metal fest might change the date too.

Ticketmaster said the producer ordered to cancel the selling of tickets. I heard (extraoficially) that they are planning to change the venue and probably the date, but the tickets sold will work anyway.

A mexican friend told me that they are having some problems too with the date on Monterrey, since the Monterrey metal fest might change the date too.

This tour is having some problems, there's a "certain" lack of organisation. Hopefully there won't be any more gigs cancelled.

Officially cancelled... had a feeling this was coming, so sorry to everyone (bands and fans)... I expect tears from fans below the equator. :\

Hopefully you guys can come to Canada/US for a mini-tour. Would be very cost effective.