I.C.S Vortex steps in to handle bass and vocals for upcoming BORKNAGAR tour.

Everytime I try to think of who I'd like to see most I just think of what the others have done and it's a constant tug of war :lol: Jens, Oystein, Lars, Dave... now Vortex... :worship:
When I think of Solefald, Age of Silence and Ásmegin it's a no brainer. I still find myself randomly singing I No Longer Know If I Am Mad even to this day.

Hey there, Borknadettes. I just wanted you to know that I am doing everything I can to join the rest of the guys on this tour. There's a lot of things happening in my television-career these days, but I hope and believe that I'll find the time to do this nonetheless, and I really hope to see you all on the road!

What we need is to get you, Mr.V and Vortex all playing together live. =)

And especially me.

Oh, this is not the new nonsense thread, I see. But as long as my music-scientifical related posting stays there, I keep posting bullshit here anyways :D

Hey there, Borknadettes. I just wanted you to know that I am doing everything I can to join the rest of the guys on this tour. There's a lot of things happening in my television-career these days, but I hope and believe that I'll find the time to do this nonetheless, and I really hope to see you all on the road!

It sounds good, I hope you are able to make it, Lars :)

Borknagar should really consider performing at RAGNARÖK Festival in Germany, the line-up would fit quite perfectly:

Agrypnie
Alcest
Bran Barr
Catamenia
Eís
Enslaved
Graveworm
Hammerhorde
Ignis Fatuu
Path of Golconda (!)
Shining
Thyrfing
Valkyrja
Wolfchant

...until now; maybe Moonsorrow/Primordial/Agalloch to come. that would be a line-up dream coming true :)