BORKNAGAR announces first ever tour of South America

Dont worry....Im going to be filming the fuck out of it.

We NEED some more live footage from Borknagar. The only complete shows available are the 2 w/Vortex in 99 (US/Canada) and the Wacken 02 with Andreas, that's pretty old (I'm not including the Amsterdam bootleg, since it's really rare and bad filmed).

Btw, as far as I know you filmed the show(s?) on Leeuwarden (and Romein?). Will they be available for us someday on any format? The few vids on YT shows the band playing great!

We NEED some more live footage from Borknagar. The only complete shows available are the 2 w/Vortex in 99 (US/Canada) and the Wacken 02 with Andreas, that's pretty old (I'm not including the Amsterdam bootleg, since it's really rare and bad filmed).

Btw, as far as I know you filmed the show(s?) on Leeuwarden (and Romein?). Will they be available for us someday on any format? The few vids on YT shows the band playing great!

Indeed! Even if Borknagar doesn't tour as much as Maiden, it's rather sad (and strange, to a certain point) that there really aren't any videos of a complete set. Kind of lame from people to not record that, tsk tsk bad them, bad them.

Allfader, when you go to the gig(s) you should pay someone to film it, with a rather professional camera if possible.

Allfader, when you go to the gig(s) you should pay someone to film it, with a rather professional camera if possible.

I have a video cam, but to film shows plain SUCKS. I can invite someone to the gig on Santiago to be the cameraman tho, but I'm not sure if that'll work, besides the venue is small as heaven (max 500). If I can make it to Argentina, I'll take some pics there.

Dont worry....Im going to be filming the fuck out of it.

I suggest you to do it specially in Argentina, Chile and Brazil.

I think here in São Paulo you'll have the biggest gig since we're the biggest city - and that's a good opp. to show something about the public.

We latinos make it burn when comes live. :Smokedev:

WTF! I need to know if it's true, I'm about to book hotel and plane tickets to Buenos Aires!!

It's not official, but a friend of mine told me that (he's into the argentinian metal shows underground movement).
I'm still waiting for the tickets =/

Wow, i read that the show on Chili will be on the "Rock & Guitarras", i like that, its a small place, but a nice one, but sometimes is like an oven!
I mean, the last time that The Haunted played there, Peter Dolving was singing only in his underwears when the concert was about to end.

So, only t-shirts on that show guys!

Maybe we are lucky and outside it will be really cold, so, that day, Rock & Guitarras will not be an oven.

I'll buy the tickets tomorrow.

The problem is that the tickets are no longer available on Ticketmaster. I bought my tickets last thursday, but now the Ticketmaster´s website doesn´t have the show on its schedule. It´s weird though. I Hope everything goes well

Cheers