Jens F. Ryland leaving Borknagar

Didn´t he quit from the styrelse of the inferno festival?? He seems to be a real quiter!! :confused:

I think you can send him best regards from all Borknagar-fans if you see him eventually. Even if we (or well, mostly of us) don't know him personally, we sure know/knew of his role in (the mighty) Borknagar and his skillness as a guitar-player and musician.

Borknagar has always been a band with many changes. And it's never done any harm. So no fear for the future. ;)

Will the position of the second guitarist be filled again in the long run?

Oystein,

I wrote Asgeir because I did not know how to get in touch with you, but I was wondering if you were considering filling the guitar slot left open by Jens' depature. I play guitar in Vesperian Sorrow from the US, but I would definately be willing to relocate. If you would like, I can send you some solo stuff and you can check me out at vesperiansorrow.iuma.com. I know many people have inquired, I just hope I get a fair shot! Cheers, Magnus

When a member leave the band is always a sad news i wish him the best in the word and for the other side is a good news that Borknagar still recording the album as schedule. One of the releases this year i am waiting for.....

Hail Borknagar!!!

Magnus said:
Oystein,

I wrote Asgeir because I did not know how to get in touch with you, but I was wondering if you were considering filling the guitar slot left open by Jens' depature. I play guitar in Vesperian Sorrow from the US, but I would definately be willing to relocate. If you would like, I can send you some solo stuff and you can check me out at vesperiansorrow.iuma.com. I know many people have inquired, I just hope I get a fair shot! Cheers, Magnus

This would be fucking awesome

May I say, you guys fucking rule, some of the best stuff I've heard.

I've very interested in who the new guitarist could be.

Guttorm said:
I think you can send him best regards from all Borknagar-fans if you see him eventually. Even if we (or well, mostly of us) don't know him personally, we sure know/knew of his role in (the mighty) Borknagar and his skillness as a guitar-player and musician.

Definitely well said.

It is a little sad and all but he really had a great run in Borknagar and for quite a while too I might add. It is for this time that I and I am sure many others are grateful for his work in Borknagar.

All the best to Jens of course and I hope that the recordings go smoothly for the Borknagar crew :)