BORKNAGAR ENDORSED BY STEINBERG

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
BORKNAGAR
PRESS RELEASE II
JUNE 2009

BORKNAGAR ENDORSED BY STEINBERG

BORKNAGAR has landed an endorsement deal with STEINBERG MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES GmbH.

“Apart for our instruments, the Steinberg’s CUBASE has throughout the years been one of the most important tools in our hands of creativity. Since the very start of the band in the early nineties, CUBASE has become a more and more sufficient tool during the writing and production of our albums. So we are proud to be a band on Steinberg’s official endorsement rooster. Our upcoming album UNIVERSAL is in it full extent written, arranged and recorded by the use of Steinberg’s CUBASE!”
- Øystein G. Brun

Comment by the Steinberg team:
“Steinberg is delighted to welcome Borknagar to its family of artists! Borknagar has always been known for musical progression and innovation, two terms we at Steinberg can relate to very well. Up to this day, they keep pushing the boundaries of their genre to create timeless music. We are happy to be engaged in this cooperation, supporting their creativity with our applications!”

Official myspace site:
www.myspace.com/borknagar

Nice! I'm Cubase/Nuendo user and I think the software is amazing, 'easy' to use, very professional tools at hand and great results.

note: At first I read ' Steinberger' instead :rofl:.

Same here. I was about to ask why Erik would give up his amazing bass and why Jens and Oystein would give up their Les Pauls for a headless and not very good (IMO!!!!) Steinberger...

Paul Masvidal's Steinberger is wonderful but I have a Les Paul too and I won't change it for anything.