BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST competition

I haven't had any form of income for a month now so I'm a bit fucked over. I have like... a bit of change in a box somewhere and that's about it. Thank fuck my dad is giving me a chance.
Just waiting on a job right now, heh.

Yeah I have no money, also Oslo is not cheap at fucking all.
I'm tempted to jump on a flight on Friday and sleep on the streets but I'm not sure.

Also shut up Defiance.

Ok first of all, I said I wasn't flaming, so well don't be so immature.

And this goes to you: :loco:

(j/k). Hehe anyhow, I've no idea about your current financial status, so well "I don't have a place to sleep" can have a lot of interpretations. For me it was "I can't/don't want to pay a hostel."

I'm sorry you can't go because of financial constraints, it must suck big time since you live so close and have a ticket :Smug: .

Hope your dad can help you out, if not, keep it up! :Spin:

Cheers!

I would go, but like everyone else it seems, I lack the money for it... then again I am still in school and don't have a job >.<

Here is the set-list we actually performed:

THE RUINS OF FUTURE

OCEANS RISE

GODS OF MY WORLD

AD NOCTUM

EYE OF ODEN

FUTURE REMINISCENCE

COLOSSUS

THE GENUINE PULSE

THE DAWN OF THE END

The winners will be announced as soon as possible. Good luck!

BTW. We had a really fun but strange show last night! Hours before the show Lars had to run for the hospital. His girlfriend gave birth to a healty and beautyful little boy. The boy was born just a couple of minutes before we entered the stage, obviously without Lars. How big are the odds for that? Life is really mysterious some times. All the best to Lars and his small family!!!!!!

Øystein G. Brun;7782170 said:
BTW. We had a really fun but strange show last night! Hours before the show Lars had to run for the hospital. His girlfriend gave birth to a healty and beautyful little boy. The boy was born just a couple of minutes before we entered the stage, obviously without Lars. How big are the odds for that? Life is really mysterious some times. All the best to Lars and his small family!!!!!!
Great news! Hope he wasn't too stressed at the gig!:headbang:

Some review of borknagar gig?....i´ve read that there were some incidents when immortal was going to play at screamfest

Øystein G. Brun;7782154 said:
Here is the set-list we actually performed:

THE RUINS OF FUTURE

OCEANS RISE

GODS OF MY WORLD

AD NOCTUM

EYE OF ODEN

FUTURE REMINISCENCE

COLOSSUS

THE GENUINE PULSE

THE DAWN OF THE END

The winners will be announced as soon as possible. Good luck!

I was actually surprised at some of those choices. I figured there would be more stuff from the newer albums rather than the pre-Vintersorg days.

I was actually surprised at some of those choices. I figured there would be more stuff from the newer albums rather than the pre-Vintersorg days.
If you check out the inferno boot leg you'll see they always play also for the older fans. :kickass:

Øystein G. Brun;7782170 said:

Wow, congratulations Lars! I am glad everything went fine, now there is one more Solefald member! :loco:

Anyhow, I am really happy that the gig went fine, and that Lars' son is healthy :Spin: .

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to Lars !!!

Did anyone from this forum actually go to the show..?

Nice setlist by the way, but too bad nothing from Origin and the first album were played (assuming you guys played the original version of Oceans Rise). I think White would sound awesome live, and from the first album the opening track, or Fandens Allheim.

Congrats to Lars !!!

Did anyone from this forum actually go to the show..?

Nice setlist by the way, but too bad nothing from Origin and the first album were played (assuming you guys played the original version of Oceans Rise). I think White would sound awesome live, and from the first album the opening track, or Fandens Allheim.

Yeah, I was there, awesome show, but what happened to The Genuine Pulse? Mr. V said something about a technical error or something?