The winners of the BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST comp 2008 are.....

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
The winners of the BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST 2008 competition are:

1. David Huszta, Hungary
2. Jose Antononio Murillo Jimenez, Spain
3. Rus Ziga, Slovenia

Congratulations! You will all receive a signed copy of ”For the Elements”.
We got a huge amount of bets- thanx to everyone for the enthusiasm and support!

omg! *spontaneous orgasms*

An alien thrill ran down my spine as I saw that I won a signed copy. Before that day I never believe that I will get anything signed by Borknagar. What else can I say, thank you guys for this "dream" of mine to became true. Now I will really have to get my arm tattoed with a "dragon" logo :) I respect you all, specially the father of Borknagar, Øystein (I hope I will meet you someday). You are my hero beside Mr. Rygg an Mr. Hestnaes!

best regards, Ziga

omg! *spontaneous orgasms*

An alien thrill ran down my spine as I saw that I won a signed copy. Before that day I never believe that I will get anything signed by Borknagar. What else can I say, thank you guys for this "dream" of mine to became true. Now I will really have to get my arm tattoed with a "dragon" logo :) I respect you all, specially the father of Borknagar, Øystein (I hope I will meet you someday). You are my hero beside Mr. Rygg an Mr. Hestnaes!

best regards, Ziga

To model!:D

Huh, my heart started beating so much I reckon it wanted to get out of my chest! :D I thought it was worth a try...I didn't expect anything, but the bigger is my surprise!! I can't believe it, ooooooyyyeeeeahhh! Thank you guys (I'm David Huszta, the first one) !! This is the best thing that happened to me in the last few months! Shame I couldn't go to that gig :(
Borknagar stays my all time favourite band! Hail to you!

Edit: And as Ziga said, a dragon tattoo will soon be somewhere on my skin too! Hell yeah! \m/

Cheers,
David

So, where should I begin? I think, I'm telling you my yesterday. Friday morning, 7.00 am, I could barely open my eyes after a long night of learning soil mechanics for the exam next day. (I go to Technical University, civil engineering). So, got out of bed, looking for some money to buy my breakfast I just saw that all of my money is gone, so is my laptop. All right, I realised we were robbed during the night (me, and 3 of my friends, renting the flat together). OK, nothing I could do, I went to write that extremely difficult exam, I'm sure I didn"t pass. I wrote all this, just to illustrate my pretty f*cked up day. BUT, going home (from the capital to my hometown) my mum called me, she said:
- Ok, I know you had a horrible day, but a surprise is waiting for you on the desk in your room.
me: - Ok, you bought me some choclate or what haha?
she: - No, I didn't want to tell you, not to ruin the surprise, but it's a package from abroad.
me: - Noooo, you're kidding!!!
she: - No, not at all.

Haha, now you are just bored enough to leave the board? Sorry for that. :)
My For The Elements CD arrived (along with some other stuff)!!! Hell yeah! Thank you very much! Borkendales rule! :D :kickass:
Suddenly I forgot about all the problems, it really lighted up my day. It couldn't have come in a better moment! Who cares about the robbery? I HAVE THE NEW BORK ALBUM!! (sorry for shouting, but it feels so good) I started to unpack (??...unfold...whatever ) the package with the excitement of a 10-year-old boy :D:D And what I found inside was far beyond what I expected :):OMG::worship: :kickass: The Borkendales were really generous, here's what they sent me:

:headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!...it looks so amazing!!..i am the other winner of compilation cd, but my pack have not arrived yet..

A borknagar poster?..i was looking for borknagar since ages!!!..the ones i´ve found are high expensive actuins on ebay.

the first album comes in the pack??..cool!!! i have this cd since it was released..the first press cd.

i love this memorabilia from bands!!..right now i am waiting with eager for next week to come..

i so exiciting with borknagar patches!!!!!!!!:.it looks so old school!!!!!!..it will be the same pack for all winners?..wow!!!:.thanks borknagar

the item which make me specially happy are borknagar posters..i was looking for borkanagar poster in several mailorders..and did not find it.

which size it is?

wow!!!!!!!!! looks so cool!!!