The winners of the BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST comp 2008 are.....

Thank you!

jamj1974: both of them are A2 formats ( A2 = 420 × 594 [mm] )

Sorry guys, but how can i insert an image in the body of the mesagge?, i´ve been searching this option, but i did not find it.

I read the "faq" section, but don´t find the button " insert image", i´ve only find the option to insert an image from an "url".

I want to post a pic of borknagar items that i won.

Sorry guys, but how can i insert an image in the body of the mesagge?, i´ve been searching this option, but i did not find it.

I read the "faq" section, but don´t find the button " insert image", i´ve only find the option to insert an image from an "url".

I want to post a pic of borknagar items that i won.

First you have to upload it to an image hosting website (try www.photobucket.com) and there you'll get a direct link to the image, also the link with the [ IMG] tags, that you just have to copy and paste here.
Good luck! ;)

ow my fucking god! what a gift from Borkies! cosmic orgasms are running through my head right now!! the whole band signed only the cd for the elements (on the last page of booklet). I still can not believe that this happened to me, to won borkie stuff and to hold signed Borknagar s/t by Oystein in my hand! my biggest dream are finally came true! ow and the posters, my favourite albums!!

thank you Oystein and the whole borknagar crew for this. and i said, the "dragon" logo is already tattooed on my arm, a tribute to you guys and! thanks!!!

Ohhhh i am the only one who has not received the borknagar gifts...i´m from spain, maybe it will take a little bit more to arrive.:(

Hi guys!!..finally my borknagar pack has arrived!!:.i´m spechless..that´s more material than i expected!..

thanks borknagar and thanks oystein for such amazing gift!!.

They send me posters,stickers,patch and two borknagar cds!!.the compilation cd is full of cool pics and liner notes from Oystein.

They also send me first borknagar cd, it´s a re-release with liner notes and cool pics from borknagar guys.

Here i post the links from a couple of pics i take with my camera.One of these pics are borknagar pack, and in the right side you could see all my borknagar colection cd´s, i forgot to put empiricism cd jejejeje but i also have it on digipack. All are oficial releases not crapy cd´r, i supported the band since the old times.

The other pic is signed cd´s by oystein and borknagar guys!

Hope you enjoy pics and thansk borknagar for sending me this great stuff.

http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/jamj300474/?action=view&current=IMGP0011.jpg

http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/jamj300474/?action=view&current=IMGP0013.jpg