BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST competition

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
BORKNAGAR SCREAM FEST competition

BORKNAGAR will this year perform a one off gig at SCREAM FEST 2008.
Because of this, BORKNAGAR would like to launch a special BORKNAGAR SCREAM FEST competition, where 3 winners will receive a signed copy of “For the Elements 1996- 2006” album. This will be the only 3 copies available in the world signed by all performing members of the current line-up including Asgeir Mickelson who do his final show with BORKNAGAR at this festival.

To join the competition, do as follows:
BORKNAGAR will perform a set list consisting of nine songs at this year’s SCREAM FEST.
- Which nine songs do you think BORKNAGAR will play?
Send you mail of suggestion to: mail.borknagar@gmail.com
Mark the mail with “BORKNAGAR SCREAMFEST COMPETITION”, include your full name and your postal address.

The 3 winners will be judged from whom sends the most matching set list of nine songs according to the actual set list performed. In case of more than 3 correct answers, matching running order will also be considered.
You are only allowed to participate 1 time.
Deadline to participate is 20.00 CET, Saturday 8th.

The 3 winners will announced, shortly after the gig, at the official BORKNAGAR MySpace site; www.myspace.com/borknagar.

GOOD LUCK!!

I just finished my list and I realized something. This isn't a guessing competition, the Borkendales where so lazy they didn't bother with making a set list, so they asked us to do it. =D

This is great! Thanks Øystein for giving us the opportunity to get a signed album. :worship:

I'll be mailing my list asap

Here's my guess anyway:

1. Genuine Pulse
2. The Eye of Oden
3. Genesis Torn
4. Future Reminiscence
5. Oceans Rise
6. Gods of My World
7. Ad Noctum
8. Inherit the Earth
9. Colossus

Well I just sent it, it was quite hard considering that it's only 9 songs... from 7 albums! :yow:

Let's hope I guessed correctly and that not many people see the announcement :lol: .

It was posted on the Borky's Myspace, so it won't be an 'internal' competition :(

I sent my mail already.

I just finished my list and I realized something. This isn't a guessing competition, the Borkendales where so lazy they didn't bother with making a set list, so they asked us to do it. =D

Yeah I thought the same thing hehe :lol: .

It was posted on the Borky's Myspace, so it won't be an 'internal' competition :(

I sent my mail already.

Yeah I know, but I don't think many people visit the Bork MySpace to be honest, Bork is not such a popular band (and I like it that way :) ).

There's a bunch of hostels that probably would have cheap rooms for you Isjungfrun. Sigh, tomorrow I have to get up sometime around 5 in the morning to travel to Oslo.

I have nowhere to sleep.

Really, you can make up a better excuse than that to be honest.

I'm not flaming you or anything, but if that's the excuse well... . It really pisses me off because I'd have to travel half over the world to see them and spend about €1500 to get there, so even though I would travel there just to do that and I am dying to see them, well, I can't.

But you, who lives so "close" (it's less than 5 hours by plane anyhow), can't come up with anything better than "I have nowhere to sleep"? Jeeeez, you should come up with better excuses for not seeing them :rolleyes: .

Really, you can make up a better excuse than that to be honest.

I'm not flaming you or anything, but if that's the excuse well... . It really pisses me off because I'd have to travel half over the world to see them and spend about €1500 to get there, so even though I would travel there just to do that and I am dying to see them, well, I can't.

But you, who lives so "close" (it's less than 5 hours by plane anyhow), can't come up with anything better than "I have nowhere to sleep"? Jeeeez, you should come up with better excuses for not seeing them :rolleyes: .

If someone can't afford to go, they can't afford to go. We have no idea what Cait's finances are, nor if they've changed recently, thus killing the trip. Yes, now she can't go to Oslo, but she also won't be in bad financial straits either because she made the trip.