Borknagar Dvd In The Making - Need Bootlegs!!!

We have finally started working on a Borknagar DVD. However, there will probably be another studio album (meaning another epic after "Epic". Duh.) before the DVD surfaces. We got lots and lots of video material from the recordings of "Quintessence", "Empiricism" and "Epic". We got all shows I've played with the band (some shows with three cameras running), and we've got a lot of stupid backstage and touring stuff. Øystein has a couple of hours from the US tour but we need more – especially bootlegs from the 90s! We are basically looking for as much video material as possible so let us know what you have! Did you smuggle a camera into a Borknagar show? Let us have a copy of it! Bootlegs are welcome!!!

- Asgeir

by the way, theres a bootleg in internet from the american tour with vortex and nicholas on it... 30 minutes show... not a brilliant bootleg but quite enjoyable to see and listen... just search in direct connect or soulseek for borknagar worcester mpg or something like that

Someone is selling another Borknagar bootleg !!! For 10 fucking euro's haha :\ Well I might buy it....if it can be used !! :|
btw I saw Dimmu Borgir tonight (and some other great bands) on Dynamo Open Air (metal festival) and Vortex did a great job :D He still rulez :D :D !!

Devourer said:
Someone is selling another Borknagar bootleg !!! For 10 fucking euro's haha :\ Well I might buy it....if it can be used !! :|
btw I saw Dimmu Borgir tonight (and some other great bands) on Dynamo Open Air (metal festival) and Vortex did a great job :D He still rulez :D :D !!

Well, I'm not gonna pay to see Borknagar playing... If you or anybody else have the bootleg please give me a copy! Thanks!

- Asgeir

Morgana said:
That reminds me of an Wacken video.... but I think you have this already... if not maybe check with Holger from WOA....

We don't have it. Jens said Nuclear Blast probably owns the rights to it since they released a video (DVD?) with Wacken but it sounds strange that Century Media would give it away. We'll sort that out.

This reminds me of the Party San video... Checking.

- Asgeir

asgeir said:
Well, I'm not gonna pay to see Borknagar playing... If you or anybody else have the bootleg please give me a copy! Thanks!

- Asgeir

Well, you don't have to pay :p I just said that if I buy it from that dude...for 10 euros....I'm gonna send the bootleg to you like I did with the other one !! But I'm still not sure whether I'm gonna buy it or not :\\

I don't think it's available anywhere else...Borknagar bootlegs are REALLY REALLY rare, I'm glad I found that Worcester one....I also asked the dude with the other bootleg from 1998 if he could send it through the net, but he said his internet connection is too slow :\ So I think buying it from him is the only option (maybe he even filmed it...)....cause I really doubt it anyone else has it !!