The new Borknagar-site

Jonki said:
when will the site be upgoing? it has taked a long time hasnt it? :ill:
Not really, since I got the pictures a week ago. There's shitload of code to be programmed. This week I finished most of the member-section. All twelve of them. Nothing will be done during the weekend. Going to see Cannibal Corpse tomorrow.

-Ez

Ezaphen said:
Not really, since I got the pictures a week ago. There's shitload of code to be programmed. This week I finished most of the member-section. All twelve of them. Nothing will be done during the weekend. Going to see Cannibal Corpse tomorrow.

-Ez

det er bra :cool:

Nope.
Most of the site is finished. It takes time to gather all the info needed to complete the member-section. This site wil NOT feature any "Coming Soon"-sections. -That's why it's taking so long. I won't release it until it's complete.

-Ez

Ezaphen said:
Nope.
Most of the site is finished. It takes time to gather all the info needed to complete the member-section. This site wil NOT feature any "Coming Soon"-sections. -That's why it's taking so long. I won't release it until it's complete.

-Ez

Yeah thats better. I hope it's woth all the waiting,..

Ezaphen said:
Nope.
That's a good policy. Once a site goes live, those sections just get ignored forever.

Oh yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one that calls him Ass-Gear. :)

Any progress? It's almost 6 months since the temp site was published..

My guess is that it will be launched on monday.
It takes time to gather all the info and images needed. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

SHIT!
You're not gonna believe this, but the Borknagar-server reached it's maximum datalimit while I was transferring the new site. We'll put the heavy files (music and videos) on a different server, so the site will come up in its entirety tomorrow (tuesday).

-Ez

Ezaphen said:
SHIT!
You're not gonna believe this, but the Borknagar-server reached it's maximum datalimit while I was transferring the new site. We'll put the heavy files (music and videos) on a different server, so the site will come up in its entirety tomorrow (tuesday).

-Ez
I don't believe it :D :p

That sucks man. Hope everything goes better this time.

I will be very interested to see the new site, I have been having a look at your other two sites in the meantime while waiting. Very tidy :Spin:

The site looks great, and it has some really cool shit on it. Not only that but it runs very smooth, I hate having to go to a new page for everything like most sites do :D

Awesome work.

Very nice indeed. Really like the layout and design. But I have some problems viewing the video clips and listening to the samples... Apperantly my broswer can't find the correct server.

Might be a flaw at my end or maybe it is just temporary just-set-up problems?

Hi to all;

This is my first post in this forum. I have visited the new borknagar site and I think is cool. The design is innovator, but perhaps the first time you visit the web, is a little confused. The content is complete, and with the new material will be better. Lyrics and more videos would increase the interesting in the web.

Best regards & Metálikos Salu2,

Shankao.

Ezaphen said:
Hey, folks.
I designed the new Borknagar-site in the beginning of August, and let me tell you - It's gonna be sweet. Right now, I'm waiting for Øystein to dig up some pictures of past members, and Asgeir to dig up pictures of the current ones. The site will feature information about ALL members of Borknagar. As soon as I get the material I need, I'll start building the new site. I'll keep you posted in this thread as I progress.

-Ez

well i like the new site but:/ they're are not many infomations about the abnd members,that sux:p but the design is great,i have to admit:)