Guess what?

Ezaphen

webmaster
May 30, 2002
Norway
"
Yup! The latest edition of borknagar.com is now open for you to explore. It has taken som months. 4 months to be precise. Take your time exploring the site, You'll find info about all members of Borknagar. You'll find the complete discography, with mp3-samples from each era. -And last but not least, from now on you'll find news here too. The download-section will be updated with new wallpapers and other stuff soon. The interview/review-system is being prepared as we speak. Stay tuned, have a look, and post some feedback in the official Borknagar forum over at ultimatemetal.com
Cheers
-Ez
"

It's alive folks.
-Ez

Cool :)

Edit: Well, not so cool :tickled: :tickled: I can't see the first page, I'm using the browser Galeon with my Debian (linux) and i don't have flash support. Does the new site use flash? Anyway., I can't see anything :cry: . Can you give me an url to enter directy to the site? I'm sure that it is a great site ;)

Nice! Except for the making-fun-of-bald-people. Which is, in fact, not nice. But a stellar job, nonetheless!

lemurian said:
Nice! Except for the making-fun-of-bald-people. Which is, in fact, not nice. But a stellar job, nonetheless!
They're Øystein's own words.
It seems that the Solefald-server (that hosts the borkvideos, wallpapers and mp3s) are down.

-Ez

Ahh good stuff, my man! \m/ I love the Borkdragon..
borktat1.jpg

borktat2.jpg

min said:
Cool :)

Edit: Well, not so cool :tickled: :tickled: I can't see the first page, I'm using the browser Galeon with my Debian (linux) and i don't have flash support. Does the new site use flash? Anyway., I can't see anything :cry: . Can you give me an url to enter directy to the site? I'm sure that it is a great site ;)
take firefox and download flash

but somehow the site doesn't work properly yet.
on my screen i can't see the full site.
the pictures used as links for the videos are cut in half.
some links don't work.

but it can be caused by my new installed debian...

cheers mates

skidzo said:
take firefox and download flash

but somehow the site doesn't work properly yet.
on my screen i can't see the full site.
the pictures used as links for the videos are cut in half.
some links don't work.

but it can be caused by my new installed debian...

cheers mates
I have the same problems, but I can say that it's quite nice. :worship:

If there ever was a template for a great website, this would be it!
Awesome job, Ezaphen. I have no words.

Thanks folks. Glad you like it. About the "cut images problem"... There's a red scroller on the right side. Doesn't this appear on your screens?

-Ez