Bored as a big shit

Learn to play the drums and come over here. Now that Toolsofalltrades and Thortyir have joined as guitarist and singer, i only lack the hammerin' boy for me Cedar Falls side project.

I've equally improved on the musical level, the human level, the relationship-business-level since I am in Drifting Breed. I think I've learned about many things of live ... Things I would have rather not known :erk:

cedarbreed said:
oh you learn about it
oh you harvest till you can't make no moreeeee
all that's eating insideeeee

blablabla
:headbang:

fuck man, you hit me in the face with that one - i *adore* that song.
and the gorgeous woman singing it :p

i think Souvenirs is the best album TG made since they dropped the metal aspect. ' You Learn About it ' is the best song on it ' and the first four songs are pure jewels. After that the album has ups and downs. But's it's a good omen for the future, maybe the next one will be their PERFECT non-metal album :) Anyway, there's a TG - SOUVENIRS thread on the Antimatter board I think
Still this album is good and i often play it, but sometimes i skip some tracks :D

cedarbreed said:
' You Learn About it ' is the best song on it ' and the first four songs are pure jewels. After that the album has ups and downs. But's it's a good omen for the future, maybe the next one will be their PERFECT non-metal album :) :

Shame. As far as I know is the titletrack 'no5', and thats me fave track... :ill: