The OFFICIAL "ŵG" - Bring on ŵG THREAD

TheSeldomlaid said:
"Gay and lying" has been used up by Sephirot.

Why the fuck is he called "shoe" anyways? :p I can't remember.
about the gay and lying thing, i don't remember who invented it, but i started using it over and over again, and everyone else also, so it became popular. It's alternative versions like "Fag and deceiving" were good, but never got it :p

and the
SHOE!
:zombie:

was just some random thing i posted sometimes and ended up getting popular too :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
about the gay and lying thing, i don't remember who invented it, but i started using it over and over again, and everyone else also, so it became popular. It's alternative versions like "Fag and deceiving" were good, but never got it :p

and the
SHOE!
:zombie:

was just some random thing i posted sometimes and ended up getting popular too :lol:
No one beats my translations of gay and lying on the portuguese thread :tickled:

Hey, I remember when I was a n00b ( BloodyScalpel will quote this and will say "You are still a n00b" ) I posted a pic of a real shoe without knowing what was going on. :D

^ sorry for quoting the same...

Missiles said:
Hey, I remember when I was a n00b ( BloodyScalpel will quote this and will say "You are still a n00b" ) I posted a pic of a real shoe without knowing what was going on. :D

omg !!!11 :lol::lol::lol:

but hey :D

WHEN I WAS A N00B EVERYBODY WAS TOO!!1 hhaa :p