• Total voters
soundgarden said:
Albums:
1. Divine Wings of Tragedy
2. V
3. Damnation Game
4. The Odyssey
5. Twilight in Olympus

Edge of Forever and Candlelight Fantasia are probably the two most beautiful songs in metal from what I have heard so far.

This would be a nice thread to sticky. The votes would be reset a few weeks after a new album comes out.

Ay sir :Spin:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
right now it's the odyssey but that could change............soon

bad news folks Odyssey is still my favorite album at this time, and Im quite dissapointed it only has 4 votes so far.

COME ON ODYSSEY FANS I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! :yell:

Metropolis Part 2 said:
@wayne- I could swear that the Odyssey had 3 good tracks and rest of the tracks were blahhhhhhhhhh. Of course, I bought it just for the AWESOME title track.

I could swear that the Odyssey had more good tracks than Train of Thought, which in my opinion has about 3 decent tracks and other are blahhhhhh.

Metropolis Part 2 said:
@wayne- I could swear that the Odyssey had 3 good tracks and rest of the tracks were blahhhhhhhhhh. Of course, I bought it just for the AWESOME title track.

oh come on man the odyssey has
1. Inferno (4.5/5)
2. Wicked (5/5)
3. Incantations Of The Apprentice (dont know this one)
4. Accolade II (5/5)
5. King Of Terrors (5/5)
6. The Turning (3/5)
7. Awakenings (5/5)
8. The Odyssey (6/5)

As you can see ive given each song a mark out of five and i reckon this album is a pure piece of musical genius. i think its strange that ppl either rate it really high or really low. it got my vote followed by V and TDWOT tied for second. I would rate this album as one of my favourites of all time.

Progbass said:
I could swear that the Odyssey had more good tracks than Train of Thought, which in my opinion has about 3 decent tracks and other are blahhhhhh.

Its about taste right??? I prefer James' variant voice over Russell's voice anyday.

Psycroptipath said:
oh come on man the odyssey has
1. Inferno (4.5/5)
2. Wicked (5/5)
3. Incantations Of The Apprentice (dont know this one)
4. Accolade II (5/5)
5. King Of Terrors (5/5)
6. The Turning (3/5)
7. Awakenings (5/5)
8. The Odyssey (6/5)

As you can see ive given each song a mark out of five and i reckon this album is a pure piece of musical genius. i think its strange that ppl either rate it really high or really low. it got my vote followed by V and TDWOT tied for second. I would rate this album as one of my favourites of all time.

Mehhhh, I wouldn't say its THAT GOOD. In fact, I was kinda disappointed when I bought it. Hah, everything can't be like the title track :)

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Mehhhh, I wouldn't say its THAT GOOD. In fact, I was kinda disappointed when I bought it. Hah, everything can't be like the title track :)

That IS going to be a tough one to live up to, for the next album.

....let me see.....

1. V - The New Mythology
2. The Divine Wings Of Tragedy
3. The Odyssey
4. Twilight in Olympus
5. The Damnation Game
6. Symphony X (sad,but one of them must be the worst) :confused: