Boring...

bumpkins

the lizard queen
Mar 12, 2003
where else - TX
SO, nobody has anything to say? well, since i just finished reading the stand for the umpteenth time, and we all love among the living...there's gotta be some other king fans....what did you think of the movie?

the more i watch it (no thanks to usa or sci-fi channel), the more cheesier it becomes. smell that velveeta. course at that time i was hoping among the living would make a cameo in the movie...fat chance obviously.

i'm not trying to start a king movie debate on thrax's board or anything....this is the best thread i could come up with. its my shift with the baby and i gotta do somethin so youse gotta keep me awake a little longa.

I liked the movie.
I liked the book better of course but I thought the movie was pretty good in telling the story King told in the book, sadly they left out my favourite character (The Kid) but it's no real mystery why. Matt Frewer as The Trashcan Man couldn't have been a better casting choice.

The movie was OK, I missed The Kid too. Books are mostly better than movies, however, in this book are were few boring passages. As for SK, I love Needful Things the most (I haven't seen the movie with Max von Sydow as Leland Gaunt). But the book kicx supernatural ass.