Borknagar cd's for sale

Malek

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2008
i'm selling these Borknagar cd's, if anyone is interested, let me know;)

empiricism 5 eur
epic("limited" slipcase) 5 eur
origin 5 eur

and:
Vital Remains - icons of evil tour 2007 TS L 9 eur
Sodom - 'til death do us unite LS XL Very rare, 20 eur

cheers!

Are they new? If so the price in Dollars would be about what I'd pay at amazon or Relapse records for a new copy.

all are european versions and all, exept the archaic course, are almost new(origin is completely new)
no shipping included(I'm not the red cross, if I wanted to give these cd's away for free, I would have done it by now;))

and they not expensive at all(for european standards, I know that you can get them cheaper in the states), if you ask me. I paid 13 eur for origin, 18 for epic(when it was released) and 15 for empiricism and the archaic course, so they are all sold at almost half the price I gave for them

+ i'm also selling these things:
Motörhead - inferno cd new 8 eur
Jethro Tull - living with the past cd/dvd new 10 eur
Vital Remains - icons of evil tour 2007 TS L 10 eur
Sodom - 'til death do us unite LS XL Very rare, contact me for price negotiations

yeah, buying in music stores is a bitch:D
I paid 13 eur + postage(I guess it was around 2 eur, because I ordered together with 2 friends and the postage costs splitted)

have you ever seen it being sold in a metal store or an online store?:D have you ever seen being worn by somebody? or have you maybe seen it on ebay?
I only saw it being sold on ebay , twice, IN 4 YEARS!!!;)

so yeah, now go figure out what's so special about it (but I think that the phrase "very rare" in the item description says something;))

+it's in a super condition(and its 11 years old)

and the price is really low

well, I don't have a paypal account and selling/buying things on ebay is much easier with one+if you sell things, ebay and paypal take a provision, so if you sell at a low price, you end up getting even less;)

and besides, things get sold on ebay even cheaper(if you sell them by bidding) and I'm not prepared to sell these almost new cds for a cheaper price