Borknagar merchandise?

Øjeblikket

Apr 10, 2005
Pacific Northwest
t-shirts, coffee mugs, that sort of thing... If any items such as these exist, where might I find them?

Century Media America (online) has little if nothing at all, and google turns up few relevant hits.

p.s. I just bought the olden domain again today; it's like the fifth time I've bought the album (must quit trusting people to return cds.) I also scored a copy of Asmegin...

- feeling fanish

eBay
centurymedia mailorder for Borknagar, Napalm records for Vintersorg.
solefald shirts are supposed to be available after Black for Death

Unfortunately, my dream of having a Borknagar's shirt will be postponed to some point unknown in the future. There isn't any of them here, plus, I cannot afford buying it from international websites.

Øjeblikket said:
there's no accounting for taste. personally I think g-strings are nasty and white trash. I wouldn't want to see you in one.

I don't want to see women in g-strings. If you're going to be wearing something that revealing, just be naked. :)

Fiery Vortex said:
Unfortunately, my dream of having a Borknagar's shirt will be postponed to some point unknown in the future. There isn't any of them here, plus, I cannot afford buying it from international websites.

Yeah, really. Why can't Century Media US sell Borknagar shirts? I was bidding on a used Olden Domain T-shirt on ebay and someone outbid me. It went for $56. Needless to say, I was pissed.

^ Wow, that's quite a lot for a shir IMO. Too much really.

I would really like a Solefald shirt, but right now I have too many shirts. I should buy pants. Is there a Solefald or Borknagar pant :p ?