Born Solo Cover

mpigott

Can"eh"dian
Jul 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Recently recorded this and thought this is as good a place as any to post it......im a huge nevermore fan, and i love the new album way too much to be healthy. Keep kickin our asses guys:worship: !! Anyway heres the solo...Its on my soundclick account so you may have to register to hear it...Its free and painless though. Feel free to check out any of my other shit. Cheers, and keep shredding!!!!!:kickass: :kickass:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=560987&songID=4162813

Great job man. The rhythm was a little off, IMO, but you did a great job on the solo! I just want to know, did you tab it or figure it out by ear?

Very nice... you should let me record the rhythm part of it... but i'm too lazy to figure it out, so nevermind. hhaha. Guess I'd also need a 7 string. blegh.

Yeah....ive got the same problem....i had to tune down a 6 to Bb to do the rhythm, and i only had a set of 11s at hand, so the strings are flopping all over the place.....Im sure there are a couple wrong spots in the rhythm and the solo, but this is what i could do. In response to Voodoo....I learned it by ear...im sure there is a guitar pro or power tab floating around by now, but i have a mac and neither works for it, so ive been forced to learn by ear.....But i think its an important part of playing anyway so i guess its a plus that i have no way to "cheat" myself hahaha. Thanks for the comments guys.

Christ man, your stuff is awesome. Get some bandmates, don't screw it up with shitty vocals and get signed asap!:Smokin:

mpigott said:
In response to Voodoo....I learned it by ear...im sure there is a guitar pro or power tab floating around by now, but i have a mac and neither works for it, so ive been forced to learn by ear.....But i think its an important part of playing anyway so i guess its a plus that i have no way to "cheat" myself hahaha.

:OMG: :worship:
I wish I had an ear like that!!!

Hahaha......Sorry guys.....no more video camera......But i can still record audio so i guess were stuck with that. Thanks for the comments dudes! Ugh no clips for a while though my basement just flooded.....