BOSTON Singer Found Dead

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
BOSTON Singer Found Dead
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2007 at 19:27:50 EST

Tragic news for the rock world ... according to CBS47.tv, New Hampshire authorities are investigating the death of BOSTON lead singer Bradley Delp, who was found dead in his home at the age of 55.

WGIR is reporting that police responded to Delp's residence in the small town of Atkinson for a reported untimely death.

Investigators said Delp was apparently alone at the time of his death, but found no indication of foul play.

Boston had a number of hits throughout the 1970s and 1980s, including 'More Than A Feeling', 'Peace Of Mind', and 'Foreplay/Long Time'.

When not working with Boston, Delp played in a Beatles cover band called BEATLEJUICE.

Boston was going to rehearse throughout May, then set out on a big tour in June. Delp was also planning to get married to longtime girlfriend Pamela Sullivan this summer.

holy damn

I'm wondering whats gonna happen to the album in the works. I remember a while back they said they were doing another one, with Brad as the sole vocalist.

Dammit. I've loved Boston since I can remember.

RIP, man. You can be directly attributed to high octave wailing in hard rock/heavy metal.

The music world has lost a great musician, and a great man.
When I was a kid I used to mow his lawn, and he would humor me with all my fan-boy questions. When I started playing in bands myself, he was always one of those guys willing to help local bands. He was one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet, and will be sadly missed.