bought an 1176 clone!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
thanks Ermz for giving me GAs...cunt! :D

here's what I got:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130367839522&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

11761.png

11762.png

11763.png

11764.png

shootouts vs. Bombfactory 1176 and purple audio (plugin) and LA Audio CCII will follow.

the problem now is that I have 3 awesome 1176 style comps....
The Classic Compressor II by LA Audio has got a very similar vibe also...so I might perhaps sale that one.
I'm loving the CCII to death, but I'm not sure if I can afford keeping it after this purchase....so if anyone wants a great 1176/la2 style comp look out for the thread in the FS sub in the next weeks

Congrats, looks like it's a super clean build! And the price wasn't bad either. I've been GASing for an SSL 2bus comp clone for quite a while now, but it never occured to me I could find this stuff on eBay.

Damn, I'm GASing for so much stuff at the moment, I might have to consider getting rid of one of my kidneys.

Congrats, looks like it's a super clean build! And the price wasn't bad either. I've been GASing for an SSL 2bus comp clone for quite a while now, but it never occured to me I could find this stuff on eBay.

Damn, I'm GASing for so much stuff at the moment, I might have to consider getting rid of one of my kidneys.

a friend of mine is just building an SSL clone atm...once it'll be finished he'll send it to me to have a shootout vs. my Smart C2.
After that it'll be for sale. I might put it on this forum then

I have heard tests between an anniversary 1176 (the only difference I saw with that model is they included a 2:1 ratio and got rid of one of the upper ones) and the bomb factory and it was no competition the real deal whoops the shit out of the software. You can drive it harder and it still remains kick ass. Where the software (at least to my ears) starts to get that "oh fuck your compressing the shit out of that!" sound. :lol:

haha...I did the test and answered absolutely honestly:]

Fuck, I got the same. Guess the SSL has to wait a bit.

On a side note, when I was trying to get a MacPro on leasing, a salesman in one of the shops I asked told me "Well, you could always sell one of your kidneys, unless you like beer and fast food as much as I do and not even the Romanians would pay a dime for it."

The fact that this came from an official company representative over the phone made me laugh so hard I didn't even care about the Mac :)