Bought the Nightwork vinyl for the bonus track

Crimson Death

El Basilisco
Jan 24, 2002
Israel
After waiting a year and a half to hear it and.... I was shocked to discover that the song (Crystalline Fiendz) is a boring minute and a half keyboard piece, I was expecting to another masterpiece of a song in the same vein of the rest of the album.... Oh well

Now my next mission is getting the song "Diabolical Masquerade - Raise Thy Swords" and this t-shirt Diabolical Masquerade short sleeve t-shirt ?

wooooooooow......indeed great one :)

actually this is the second DM t-shirt i've ever seen...the other pattern is Nightwork,which luckily i possess :D

Me possess Nightwork shirt too *caveman accent* Me had to kill lots of furry stuff to get it!

Melancholia, if you're from Athens, you know the store DarkSide from Emm. Benaki street?

Crimson death@ yup,i do know this shop... it is a quite known one....especially between BMheads & gothsters...
I suppose you've been in Athens recently...?

I've been from Friday the 6th to Tuesday the 10th. Came to see the Opeth show, which was awesome!! Bought lots of stuff, been to Shiva records and Jimmy's Inferno, it was a great trip!!

Here's what I bought:

CDS:
Ophthalamia - A Journey In Darkness
Ophthalamia - Via Dolorosa
Ulver - Themes From William Blakes's The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape
Mutant - The Aeonic Majesty
Opeth - Deliverance
Edge Of Sanity - Crimson
In The Woods - Heart Of The Ages
Arcturus - Aspera Heims Simphonia
Einherjer - Dragons Of The North
Summoning - Lugburz
Sarcofago - The Laws Of Scourage
Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients
Nocturnal Breed - Triumph Of The Blasphemer

RECORDS:
Pan-Thy-Monium - Dawn Of Dreams
Katatonia - JHVA Elohim Meth
Aura Noir - Increased Damnation
Nocturnal Breed - Raping Europe 97
Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork

My favorite store was Dark Side and No Remorse was nice as well!

Here's me and my most priced possession in my hotel room

Me and my friends after the show (the guy with the still life shirt who can't look tough) :)

And now I'm facing the biggest drought for a long time, the entire trip plus expanses plus plane and bed and breakfast costed me 600 euros, grrrrrrrrrrr I want more cds!!! :(

That´s a wonderful experience you made, i whish I could do the same...to leave for another country, go to a concert and buy loads of cd's!
Unfortunately at the moment I'm broke and unemployed....and can't ask my parents for money:(
But let's hope to find a job as soon as possible, then I know a third of my salary will be spent for music...
After all, money has been made to be spent!
I guess now you are happy with so many cd's to listen, something to do during Christmas time!

Hehe

Yeah, and I'm already planning on getting a job and puting money on the side for Wacken2003 and it's Glorious metal market!

Where you from?

wooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!! you bought a LOT of stuff Crimson Death!! it must have been a great feeling ;)

Shiva records & no remorse are very good shops for vinyls,with reasonable prices....but when it comes to Dark Side sometimes they overdo it with the vinyl-price.... aaaaaaaah,until a year ago almost all my money was "invested" in such purchases.... :cool:

Btw,did you like Athens????? at least the centre and the places around which i presume you visited???
and out of curiosity in which hotel did you stay and how much was it per night???

It's cool that you had a great time :) and indeed the Opeth gig was awesome! :)

i want more Opeth :cry:

I'm planning on going to Wacken2003 this year since I got hired for the job!!! I have to remove my oldschool mustache though, which is bad! I love that mustache :(

I stayed at Athens Center hotel, which was close to every direction we went too, the entire flight+bed & breakfast for full 4 days costed 300 euros... the last night was for free by our travel agent, which was awesome..

Athens Center hotel Website

All for all, an awesome trip!
Although I didn't find there my most priced possession, October Tide - Rain Without End :cry: , I can't wait to get a copy of it someday....

Which song did you like most in the Opeth show?