A question for Blakkheim

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
I just got Diabolical Masquerade's Nightwork and while I was listening to the 4th track, "Thiz Ghoulimate Omen", something sounded so familiar, but I couldn't find out what.
And then, I got it!

The part when the keyboards are playing some melody(I think it's choir) while the guitar is playing fast black metal, during the first minute of the song, THAT keyboard lead really reminds me of Children Of the Corn movie soundtrack(the main theme).
I am talking about the 1st part of the movie(the only one that's interesting) and that scary melody of the children choir haunts me eversince I watched the film 9 or 10 years ago.

I am just wondering if it was concious or rather subconcious thing, by putting the main theme of the movie in the track.
It sounds great!

Hope hearing from Anders soon.
cheerz

Holy shit, someone from the band actually reads these things..........

Ummmmmmmmmmmm......

<*searching for something intelligent and profound to say*>

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.............

Andersyouareabloodylegendyouaremyfavouriteaxeplayerdiabolicalmasqueradeandkatatoniaruleandbloodbathdidntsuckeitherand...

<*damn. That wasn't exactly intelligent, was it*>

:lol: :loco: :lol:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
look i know this will sound stupid, but why the name changes? like with Lord Renkse as well? is it because of the change in direction? or am i stupid for not knowing? :confused:

Yeah, good question. I for one can see absolutely NO reason why Jonas dropped the Lord Renkse tag. It just reeks of credability. :lol:

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Holy shit, someone from the band actually reads these things..........

Ummmmmmmmmmmm......

<*searching for something intelligent and profound to say*>

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.............

Andersyouareabloodylegendyouaremyfavouriteaxeplayerdiabolicalmasqueradeandkatatoniaruleandbloodbathdidntsuckeitherand...

<*damn. That wasn't exactly intelligent, was it*>

:lol: :loco: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

Yeah, good question. I for one can see absolutely NO reason why Jonas dropped the Lord Renkse tag. It just reeks of credability. :lol:

:lol: , yeah i realised that, it's just its funny that the names should change when Katatonia changed/progressed, but as i said its probably as they want to keep the past, the past and leave everything (including names) behind. :rolleyes:

Hmm...I just read DoDS's booklet once again and there Jonas calls himself 'Lord J. Renkse'.
Not that it would really matter :loco:

Ah, that's true. I guess the fact that he was using J. Renkse had me forget he used "Lord" in front of it there too. I was thinking you were talking about Jhva Elohim Meth.. The Revival.. because it's Lord Seth there.