Hey, here's a question for ERIC! (Strange Days, anyone?)

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hello there!

Few questions about one of my fav movies ever, STRANGE DAYS...Eric, how was to show up for such a big production? I thought I saw Chuck on a stage in the last part of the movie but I haven't recognized anybody else...did u guys showed up or was it a fake??
And...what about the song, "NEW EYES OF OLD"...I've noticed that the lyrix are strictly combined with the movie concept...so u were asked to do a song specifically for the movie?????????

Well, anyway thanx and...it's great to c u guys comin' up again, don't foget that ITALY's still WAITIN!!!!

(what about a tour with SADUS/SUICIDE SHIFT??? that would be great, and u have only to put Darren Travis on your tour bus and travel all around the world....:p)

C YA!

max

Yes, The whole Band was in the movie Strange Days, & they spent a 2 plus weeks, down in L.A. on the movie set shooting it. If you slow down the movie, you could see them better. I attended the movie premire with James Murphy, in Brentwood, Ca. (as in O.J.) In fact since Chuck was singing in the movie, he's a member of the Screen Actors Guild(still is). TESTAMENT was also supposed to have a song appear on the movie soundtrack, which fell through......................I think Chuck would be a great Movie Star..........or better yet new Action hero............How about Chuck in Terminator 4..............or The Vampire Lestat...................or at least a vampire in Blade 3................just a thought..........