Bow to Nathan !!!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Nathan Block (aka Swordlord) is the person who is doing the PPUSA X? (Whatever fucking number it is this year) showcase this year.

The bands are:

In The Silence
Circle 2 Circle
Rhapsody

Well...... although I only heard one song (the whole thing, though) by "In The Silence" it freaking blew me away !!

I am not going to lie.... I am not into CIIC, nor Rhapsody, and I was hoping for a Pagans Mind return, but if the rest of this band sounds as good as that song, he picked a real gem. This band reminds me of some 70's band, maybe Alan Parsons Project or something.... I can't put my finger on it.

Bryant

Ok I doctored up the original post best I could and it still makes no sense...........

I had both Oldschool and PPUSA forums opened in different tabs. The original post was meant to go to the PPUSA forum as everyone knows who Nathan is and knows the bands. I was then going to come over here and post the bands playing the showcase. Obviously I fucked it all up, but it is rather funny to me.

Bryant

Circle II Circle are decent. Kinda like a modern Savatage. (Their song Watching in Silence is really good).

Rhapsody for me is hit and miss. I liked Luca's solo band better, mostly because the brilliant Olaf Hayer was the singer for that band.

C2C is a good band. Would like to see them live someday.
Saw Rhapsody opening for Manowar a few years ago... one of the worst shows I've ever seen.

I liked Luca's solo band better, mostly because the brilliant Olaf Hayer was the singer for that band.

Same here. It seems that Thursday will be better to skip, save the money and do something else...maybe the aquarium again, some shopping, I'll see.