BOX OF ROCK SOLD OUT

Sadness. =(

How much did it go for? Also, I have to ask, were the discs CDRs? The reason I ask is because a lot of bands do this these days and, sadly, CDRs far too often stop working. In those instances, I'd probably be more inclined to buy digital versions.

The box is sold out NOW ! I had very few copies left so i didn´t go public on the forum. Some people found out by visiting my site "If you seek you find" :rolleyes:

I don´t know if we make a second edition. That depends on the demands
Maybe we make some "Download deal". Who knows

The box is sold out NOW ! I had very few copies left so i didn´t go public on the forum. Some people found out by visiting my site "If you seek you find" :rolleyes:

I don´t know if we make a second edition. That depends on the demands
Maybe we make some "Download deal". Who knows

Ah well I thought that you hadn't updated the web-site, I thought the forum would be more updated hehe. Wrong assumption :( :rolleyes: .

Sorry to necro an old thread, but any chance that there'll be a second press? If I had known there was such an edition in existence, I would have bought it immediately.

I've been a huge Nightingale fan since I was fifteen; probably the only gal at my school who knew who Nightingale were! I bought all of the Nightingale CDs from The End Records website. I was actually in Sweden when White Darkness came out and was SO disappointed when I couldn't find it anywhere. I think it was because I was in Sweden the day BEFORE it came out, but c'mon! :) I ended up getting it at the record site, but yeah...

I'd love a Nightingale shirt too, hehe. I think those are still available, but the sizes are so big!

Anyway, here's hoping there'll be a second press, if there hasn't been already!