BRAG Magazine - some sexy photos

Aussie_Metalchild

Bass player from LORD
Sep 3, 2002
Sydney, NSW
www.lord.net.au
Hey guys,

I just went and picked up a copy of this week's Brag for a mate and I found drunken photos of Dave, Shane and myself from the Sando gig on the 10th of June haha.

I'll try and scan them here at work. If anyone wants a copy, then I would hurry up as the next copy comes out next Monday. I'll try and grab a couple of copies tomorrow if I get the chance.

Actually that was a lot easier than I thought!

bragshaneandydave.jpg

Dave got the spotlight :)

What is wierd but not at all suprising is i have no recollection of having that photo taken. That's also the most normal photo i've ever seen of Dave when he has been drinking. He's had some shockers!

I *THINK* that photo was when we went upstairs for the first time and walked through the doorway and there was some chick who randomly asked to take our photo... Im not sure if that actually happened or if I made that up in my head.

Andy, how the hell do you come up with those awsome drunken faces (besides being drunk :p ). Whenever I drink, or not, I can't pull a face other than the "I really cbf smiling for you" or *looks like he's about to crack* faces haha.