Mandator

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Any Mandator fans here? I picked up a copy of "Initial Velocity" on vinyl yesterday and am very much digging it! I also have a copy of the album on disc (boot?) that I picked up a couple years back but for some reason it didn't grab me as much back then. May have something to do with holding that big album cover while listening to it now... hahaha... anyway, have any of you heard their other album ("PERFECT PROGENY")? Any good?

Here's some info on them--
http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,5557.sm

The Law said:
Hey I really liked that song! Did they record two albums or more?

It looks like the only recorded the 2 albums as Mandator but if you check out the link I posted for info on them that site says they recorded another album as MYSTO DYSTO (before the name change to Mandator). This album (Initial Velocity) is the only one I've heard.

I only know one track on a compilation or something, but I can't remember how they sounded.... probably thrash hence the name lasting with -tor :D

Wanna a bandname for your thrash band? So damn easy :

Greenotor
Hawkator
Wyvernator
Jonnytor
Delizetor
Bryantor
Trixxitor
Clammytor
Psychonautor
Swinetor
etc.

:loco:

Fangface said:

Greenotor
Hawkator
Wyvernator
Jonnytor
Delizetor
Bryantor
Trixxitor
Clammytor
Psychonautor
Swinetor
etc.

Hahaha... I didn't notice these the first time!!! Funny shit!!!

Seems you forgot the best and fastest band of them all...

Fangfaceotor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Raaaaaaaawwwwkkkk

Just kidding Greeno. I will check them out I promise ;)

Greeno said:
Wow, you've not heard them before Hawk? Finally, a band that Hawks never heard before!!!

That´s odd indeed, after all they were cheese heads as well :p
They recorded another album predating "Initial Velocity" under the name of MYSTO DYSTO. I wonder if anyone around here has that ? I´d be very interested in getting my hooves on that.

BlackGoat said:
That´s odd indeed, after all they were cheese heads as well :p
They recorded another album predating "Initial Velocity" under the name of MYSTO DYSTO. I wonder if anyone around here has that ? I´d be very interested in getting my hooves on that.
I have not heard of them yea grumbles...:oops: :lol: I think I'll look them up. /me runs off now...

I downloaded Mandator from Greeno, and the more I listen the more i like it!
That´s one agressive singer they had :headbang:
Thanks for introducing them Greeno :kickass:

The Law said:
I downloaded Mandator from Greeno, and the more I listen the more i like it!
That´s one agressive singer they had :headbang:
Thanks for introducing them Greeno :kickass:

Glad you liked it.

Anyone else who uses soulseek PM me you user name and I'll send you mine name.

Strange, I don't recall that name either. Well , Hawk should as they are from Holland ...That's some pretty bad points on your Metal History test mister !! :D
Haha, just jokin', I probably won't remember half of 1980's Belgian metal bands. (not that there's too much good stuff to remember...)

Fangface said:
I only know one track on a compilation or something, but I can't remember how they sounded.... probably thrash hence the name lasting with -tor :D

Greenotor
Hawkator
Wyvernator
Jonnytor
Delizetor
Bryantor
Trixxitor
Clammytor
Psychonautor
Swinetor
etc.

:loco:

Hahaha! I like Clammytor, sounds like a really cool Death Metal band!