Brainstorm new CD at "The end records" for 13 bucks!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Thats right! All you USA fans get over to the end records, and get your copy of the new Brainstorm CD "Soul temptation" for 13 bucks!

That is a steal IMO. I not only ordered my copy, but I had 3 others d/l the free tune on the bands site, and they also bought it!

So yes I have givin Brainstorm 3 more sales, and most likely 3 more fans! You can send my commission check to....

Haha well ok, no link to that but howz about a nice link to that great CD?

http://shopping.netledger.com/app/site/site.nl/site.ACCT41008/mode.items/category.1/it.A/id.4787/.f

DrumRman said:
Brainstorm CD "Soul temptation" for 13 bucks!

I paid 18,49Euro for the limited edition, and 1Euro = 1,14 $, thats cheap :)
but i would pay 30Euro for that great album. The only thing i think is not good is that the video clip of "highs without lows" is cutted to 3:44!

sj

:Spin: However, just noticed the DVD is PAL format....So is that playable on US players??? Isn't ntsc us version? Or can it be played on at least my computer...I sure hope so!!!!

Can't wait!!! :hotjump:

NW: Angra DVD!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!! :wave:

\m/
angela

SilentCries said:
:Spin: However, just noticed the DVD is PAL format....So is that playable on US players??? Isn't ntsc us version? Or can it be played on at least my computer...I sure hope so!!!!
yep, NTSC is US version but as far as I know it depends on your DVD player if it can play PAL or not.......just check its tech data.
No idea about the comp though.