brand new interview with Mikael

Holy shit, you weren't kidding when you said rough.

Many times chroniqué in this duck, Opeth always lets plane some interrogations, also not very musical are. It was then necessary to benefit from their arrival in Lyon in this December 2005 (click here to read the carryforward in the concert) to still light the bush which surrounds this group. Mikael Akerfeldt lent itself to the play of the questions, a few hours before its rise on scene and that in first part of the young Burst group.

EDIT: The rest ain't bad.

nice interview, but did you use a translatorprogram or something?? ... really bad english ...
did you do the interview in french with mikael as well?? does he even know french? :p

For Black Pink Immortal, I could not to any more stop me writing!

Mikael Åkerfeldt: (it reflects) I like all the plays which I play, I adore the plays of shooting!

Which are your dear cigarettes?

:D

by the bread I see in others and max bread! :tickled:
One of the questions didn't seem translated at all?

That interview is hilarious! Bread i see in others, max bread, Townsend Soothsayer, ahhh amazing. I always knew he kicked out johan because he wanted to make things funky and software.

hahahaha LOL; i just couldn't stop laughing when i was reading that interview.... the translation to the accreditation he noobs!

OMG hahaha that was hilarious. But altogether a great interview with wonderful questions.

I was cracking up at "By The Bread I See In Others" then "Black Pink Immortal" and finally "max Bread" lol...:tickled: