Brand new opeth interview

Sorry if it sucked guys... it was the first interview i've ever done. Plus, opeth has been one of my favorite bands for years, so it was a little intimidating, but peter was damn cool

Haha..I like the bit where Peter sais that they recorded over a weekend (beeing drunk and as a joke) what Hammerfall do as a musical career...Fucking great! Peter´s such a great guy!Great interview by the way!

nice job. what got my interested was the stuff he said about the current setlist. he said they've rehearsed over 2 hrs of material, and towards the end he said that 4 songs hadn't been played in the US before; 6 never anywhere. sounds to me like the current setlist is not fully what they intended to play? i'm pretty sure the only songs they haven't played before here are the moor and bwp. april ethereal maybe...but i thought they played that a few tours ago. anyway, i'm hoping for the full setlist when they hit chicago =)

haha, thanks guys. Yeah, listening back to the audio i was saying "excellent" a lot... when the audio is up you will be able to hear how much i stuttered and shit... it was BAD!!! but peter did the same, so it went well. In fact, at the end of the interview you will hear peter say "well, that went well" haha.... anyway, hope to have that up by wednesday morning, so if you want to hear it, look for it then. And thanks for the positive feedback!