Brand New Violence Album!!!!!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Straight from the mouth of Phil Demmel himself!!!!!

"I'm starting to write our next studio album. Label heads are getting backing and distro ducks in a row. All the releases (EN,Live album and the DVD) will probably through this new label. Should know more by next week."

FUCKIN' A YEAH!!!!! This is so awesome!
First EXODUS, then DARK ANGEL and now VIOLENCE!!!!!

American thrash metal is getting back into full swing OLD school style!

Imagine a 4 band bill with TESTAMENT, EXODUS, DARK ANGEL and VIOLENCE? Holy shit that would be so killer!:D

smileeek.gif

FUCK YES!!!!!

I hope to be hearing that Dark Angel will record a new album too!

THIS makes my fucking day!!!!

Thanks for sharing the info! :devil:

Vio-lence was great in their prime...

They tore it up big-time. I remember seeing a show they played with Exodus at the Colleseium Areana, and they smoked Exodus... this was around the time they got signed too.

yes, we've all been waiting to hear this...

And Dark Angel... that's just too awesome... 2 of my most favorite bands of all time (both on my top 10 list), and they're both ressurected! :devil:

Good times indeed!

Too bad the "Bay Area Invasion" never happened... that would have been cool....

I look foward to seeing all of these old-school bands back on the stage!

And all these years of thinking... no more Violence, no more Dark Angel, etc.....

All a misguided memory! :devil:

Originally posted by freakysean
I say hell yes!! Wow, I would love to see a tour of vio-lence,testament,exodus,and dark angel with possibly one younger band like the haunted.

Ugh, I'll definetly pass on that. Let's keep the old school with the old school. Besides the more bands on a bill, the LESS time they get to play. Personally I'd rather see 3 separate tours:

1) TestAmenT and ONLY TestAmenT playing the long 2 set show
some of us have been fantasizing about

2) Exodus w/ Sadus

3) Dark Angel w / Violence