Brave Yester Days

no, its an avantgarde music release...
anyways, i just got my copies and i have heard people buying it throughout europe in the last two days, so its finally HERE, at last...

avantgarde even has it for sale online:
http://www.sound-cave.com/scheda.php?id=7803

there are two things that will be changed for the second pressing.
-making the digipack dry instead of glossy to match the "book" vibe
-adding a 5:th color to the font to make it reflective and easier to read

other than that, its fuKKKin beautiful!!!

even today no Brave Yester Days release in the stores here, maybe tomorrow :erk:
i have heard people buying it throughout europe in the last two days
really?
they have to get their arsezzz up and deliver it finally, hey, Italy is not that far from here ffs!

Blakkheim said:
no, its an avantgarde music release...
anyways, i just got my copies and i have heard people buying it throughout europe in the last two days, so its finally HERE, at last...

avantgarde even has it for sale online:
http://www.sound-cave.com/scheda.php?id=7803

there are two things that will be changed for the second pressing.
-making the digipack dry instead of glossy to match the "book" vibe
-adding a 5:th color to the font to make it reflective and easier to read

other than that, its fuKKKin beautiful!!!
Allrighty then, cheers.

By the way, will the DVD contain songs released through Avantgarde? Or will it be the same as the Opeth DVD... (They could only play songs from their MFN releases)

rest assured, we play whatever song from whatever album we want and we decide what lands on the dvd... that MFN bullshit would never happen to katatonia....

this dvd has been a long boring process tho... the label really just wanna see it on the shelves, but we just dont want it to come out half assed, so its takin longer than expected. if it was purely up to me, i wouldn't release a dvd yet. i'd wait for years and years of exclusive footage and do it in a big way. but i guess thats what a dvd #2 is for and so on.. and on.. and on.. and on......

how many copies of Brave Yester Days is the first pressing supposed to cover? (if it's not a top secret)
and are there any special alredy decided circumstances when, where and how the second pressing will be distributed on the market?
i just would like to get the second "version" that's why i'm asking..

mhh 17 euros, cheap for being a double Cd!

Hopefully if it is available online I will find it at the sound cave shop in Milan quite soon...

Hello, I've got a copy from this double cd, but my cd doesn't have the inlay booklet. Does anyone have the same problem????
From where I bought, they already got it some weeks ago. Could it be that my store received some faulty copies???

P.S. My Cd was wrapped with plastic.

onesolo said:
Hello, I've got a copy from this double cd, but my cd doesn't have the inlay booklet. Does anyone have the same problem????
From where I bought, they already got it some weeks ago. Could it be that my store received some faulty copies???

P.S. My Cd was wrapped with plastic.

Yeah they could have got some without the booklets. I work in the factory that put that cd together. Trust me dumbass people are in charge of putting that one little booklet in and sometimes they fall out or other times they just don't put them in. I know it sucks not to get the booklet, but if you really want one get ahold on the store and they should have a shipping address to which you can write and they will send you the booklet for free.
Did you get the Century Media order form that was inside?

[ashes]

i received mine..and i'm a bit disappointed actually...i excepted something better i guess : what the point of adding some DODS or BMD songs in a unreleased songsd compilation ?.:err: :err: ..but the booklet is pretty nice....

if u expected more, thats ok...
but still u gotta understand the purpose of this release.
as i said before: this release is for the people who dont own none or some of the deleted minicd's.

OR/AND

the people that want a good glimpse/perspective of the OLD kata times (thus the BMD and DODS songs).

the only unreleased track 'untrue' was put on it for the hell of it. the reason why it wasnt on the original SOD release has been said here already.

now look forward to the BMD vinyl!

Blakkheim said:
the only unreleased track 'untrue' was put on it for the hell of it. the reason why it wasnt on the original SOD release has been said here already.
Which was the reason why it wasn't on the original SOD? I think I missed something...

got mu BYD copy today, finally. the artwork is beautiful, really, and i like the 'memory-style' of introducing the old photo stuff (i had some of the shots alredy :Smokedev: )
i would have buy the compillation with or without the 'Untrue' track included, sure it's more special this way, but above all i'm glad i have almost all rare Katatonia stuff now. 'Untrue' is a bit strange and sound kinda incomplete, like a detached episode of something, but wow, Mikael's voice here is so freaky powerful, the song is great!