Break a leg Trevor

The Jesterman

Deathead Legions Master
Feb 28, 2003
Hell's sink hole, Utah
www.deathead.com
Hey Trevor, this is Chris. Wanted to tell ya and all the band to break a leg at your show. Hope ya all kick ass.
Keep in touch, and let me know how the show goes. I may be in Utah before summer, got some family things to do up there, and maybe I can convince the other guys to come up and we can do a show or something.

Awsome Chris & Demonspell! I'll pass your words of encouragement along to Trevor... he still hasn't been able to get online since his move or he would probably respond himself. :)
Hopefully he returns on-online this week.:Smokin:

Thanks for the best wishes guys :D
\m/
Dustin

Thanx Demonspell, Clockwork Orange is one of my all time favorite movies. Gotta have the old Ultra-Violence ya know...... Cool deal Dustin, I'm sure he'll have his internet back soon enough.
Wanted to let you guys know that Deathead is more than likely going to be returning to Utah to reside again, probably by May or June. Dunno if any of the guys in the band are gonna make it or not, but if not then I will rebuild it yet again, as I have many times in the past, and it will be bigger and better than before. Maybe we can play some shows together.