Breakdownarooski i made today

I thought it was good until the actual music came in. Why such a low payoff after such a cool intro?

Edit: I don't mean that offensively. I mean like, the bass frequencies beforehand hit hard, they're big, they pump. But then the music hits, and there really isn't much spectacular going on, it becomes monotonous, especially with the low end. The first part had my mind going places and paying attention, but then it just got so.. easy. Yknow?

the kick needs to come up, and the high end of the guitar needs to come up too.

the intro sounds a lot bigger than the rest of it, and i think the kick is what's letting it down a lot.. maybe.

thanks,

I thought it was good until the actual music came in. Why such a low payoff after such a cool intro?

Edit: I don't mean that offensively. I mean like, the bass frequencies beforehand hit hard, they're big, they pump. But then the music hits, and there really isn't much spectacular going on, it becomes monotonous, especially with the low end. The first part had my mind going places and paying attention, but then it just got so.. easy. Yknow?

i just noticed this listening to it in my car before. Its alot quieter after the samples. I will fix this and then post another mix