BREAKING NEWS: ANDREAS KISSER JOINS ANTHRAX TO REPLACE SCOTT IAN!

SEPULTURA guitarist Andreas Kisser will play eight shows with ANTHRAX in July as a temporary replacement for Scott Ian, whose wife, Pearl Aday, is reportedly expecting the couple's first baby.

News HERE BLABBERMOUTH

That would honestly be the best thing for Anthrax is Andreas were to take over for ROB but not Scat. Scat is an arrogant prick, makes bad business decisions, power hungry, fake etc but he belongs in Anthrax not because of his guitar skill but only because of his signature look.

If only Andreas were to quit 'sepultura' and play full time in Anthrax as Robs replacement we'd be in business!

None the less I would look forward to hearing this!

As cool as the reunion tour was, I think they fucked up with it. The tour should have been shorter and I would have started writing songs right off the bat if I were to have had Joey and Spitz back. Looking back, it just seems like a money grabber. I mean, it's been six years already since the reunion tour and nothing has happened. I'm glad they didn't make Joey's second comeback a big tour again.

Yeah, but those were shorter. After they finished, Scat and Friends worked on finishing up Worship Music, and now Joey's almost done with his part.

I will see them on the big 4 tour in sweden (1 July)...maybe Andreas is on board :) I hope he is not only the rhythm guitarist. Andreas is a bad ass solo player and hopefully he takes over the lead dutys or at least shares them with Rob.