BREAKING NEWS: ANDREAS KISSER JOINS ANTHRAX TO REPLACE SCOTT IAN!

Actually did anyone see Anthrax without Charlie and with Jason Bittner? I would be really curious about that.

Bittner is awesome. I'm sure he crushed it. I would imagine with Kisser in the lineup they would stick to the classics when it comes to the set list.

Yeah it's hard to see them changing their setlist too much from the previous Big 4 shows. I wouldn't mind seeing them chuck in a new tune (Fight Em will do) or something like In My World instead of Medusa though. Actually, I'd like to see them give Got The Time or Antisocial a rest too, but we all know that'll never happen.

Actually did anyone see Anthrax without Charlie and with Jason Bittner? I would be really curious about that.

Yes I was at that show. That one officially the most insane Anthrax show I have ever been too. They sold out a large theater and the place seriously went nuts. This was the second of 3 reunion shows in LA I attended.

You would have never known Jason Bitner was on the drums he was awesome. They said he only had a few days to learn the entire set which is impressive in it's own right. He was on point and didn't fuck up one single time. It was so nice to see Dan Spitz in the line up instead of R0bb1e with the purple guitar and beanie

When they did Indians on that 'war dance' part. There were seriously probably 1000 people involved in that circle pit. I had never witnessed a circle pit that large in my entire life.

The show still stands out as one of the best performances I have ever seen by any band. They were on fire that night, you would have sworn it was 1991. Place was packed, tons of celebrities in the audience etc. Epic show.

I think Bittner has always been a friend of Charlie's and a big Anthrax fan so you could tell he probably had known the songs by heart before he was even asked...

Bittner is awesome. This is him playing Skeletons back in 06 with Anthrax. \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bittner is awesome. This is him playing Skeletons back in 06 with Anthrax. m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ckmYzX9V5w

Pity the sound quality sucks, but it's even kind of funny how he has totally the same style of playing as Charlie has...he really resembles of him a bit :lol:

But maybe it's the thing I've heard - he played on Charlie's setup, as his roadies set it up every night, he didn't change anything.

Bittner is awesome. This is him playing Skeletons back in 06 with Anthrax. m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ckmYzX9V5w

Yep I was at that show! There were 1000 people on the floor going apeshit. Was seriously one of the best shows I had ever seen. Was awesome they go from that to canning Joey again and bringing in Don Nelson only to almost disband. Great business decisions these guys make! Nice job Scat! Had momentum, could have gone and done a new album with Joey as planned but nooooo. Don Nelson was a better route to go :yell:

Yep I was at that show! There were 1000 people on the floor going apeshit. Was seriously one of the best shows I had ever seen. Was awesome they go from that to canning Joey again and bringing in Don Nelson only to almost disband. Great business decisions these guys make! Nice job Scat! Had momentum, could have gone and done a new album with Joey as planned but nooooo. Don Nelson was a better route to go :yell:

It's never that simple and you know it!