BREAKING NEWS

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Bush%20Resigns.jpg

I can dream, can't I? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pathetic. Even with the knowledge that he is more than halfway through his second and final term. You continue to whine. Instead of looking forward, for a potential replacement. You continue to whine. Instead of putting some serious thought into what direction you want the country to go and who could take us there. You continue to whine. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pathetic. Even with the knowledge that he is more than halfway through his second and final term. You continue to whine. Instead of looking forward, for a potential replacement. You continue to whine. Instead of putting some serious thought into what direction you want the country to go and who could take us there. You continue to whine. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

stop being so harsh, fah. he's found something he's good at.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pathetic. Even with the knowledge that he is more than halfway through his second and final term. You continue to whine. Instead of looking forward, for a potential replacement. You continue to whine. Instead of putting some serious thought into what direction you want the country to go and who could take us there. You continue to whine.

Hey fagnutz, it was something called a joke. No whining over here, I know the idiot is almost done, with nothing to show for it.

Now get back to work and mop up that spooge stain on the floor you left when you couldn't swallow all of the jizz your party left on your face. :lol:

Well, the pic is pretty stupid, but I find it funny that the majority of the threads you guys make are of you whining about Dems.

While not entirely wrong. In this case I was after that moist little girl who calls himself Papa Josh.

Very true, and thank you for welcoming back.

Meant what I said, as soon as there's a song you'd like played, send to me and I will play on MSRCAST. It will make up for all the Anthrax I have had to endure this year courtesy of my co-host. :lol:

Way to kiss some ass. :headbang:

My sentiments, exactly. What a goddamned bitch Papa Josh is! And Patrick, too. And Professor ZeeZooZum, and... and... wait, I lost my "Richard Milhouse" brand enemies list. Shit.

Oh, I remember! Rhonda OR is frankly annoying too.

Jurched

I might only be "frankly annoying" now but I will graduate to 'goddamned BITCH" before it's over with. ;)

Better to build bridges than burn them. He welcomed me back in his webhome after banning me a few years ago, so I'd prefer not to shit in his house, and if I do, I'll be the first to clean it up.

:Smug:

I think the only shit you need to clean up is on the end of your nose.