Breaklose live

siderea said:
this is getting an inversed world, fans asking their artists to tape the gigs and send it to them.

Its better than 'fans' taping gigs and completely ignoring the artists when they ask for a copy. :bah:
On that note, there'll be some new live stuff up soon from Athens and Cyprus.

cedarbreed said:
I'll ask for my mate to take his and maybe Alex has one too, i'll get a copy of our gig and send it to you if you wish.

thanks a lot cedar, mate. but you dont really need to do that. sharing it on dc++ will be just fine. by the way, this post took me two minutes to write cause im drunk lol

Don Corleone said:
thanks a lot cedar, mate. but you dont really need to do that. sharing it on dc++ will be just fine. by the way, this post took me two minutes to write cause im drunk lol

Hehe no problem, well I don't use DC++ but maybe we could find another way like MSN or Soulseek or whatever ;)

siderea said:
perhaps its easier if the gig is put on line somewhere? a live album maybe :saint:

if the quality's good enough, Mehdi may accept uploading it on his server yeah, would be the best solution.
By the way, just to keep you informed, we've done our first rehearsal in 3 monhs time last saturday and it turned out pretty good, considering that no one had warned me that the gig was going to be another acoustic one, I had to improvise on the basslines to make them sound softer, for the acoustic versions which I had never played with the band so far. I even played with the fingers, which i hadn't practised for 7 years :oops: Still it sounded pretty good
Seems like the boss have deciced to play plugged only in optimum conditions. Gonna be tearjerking versions again :eek:

cedarbreed said:
yeah but there are three conditions :

- We musn"t fuck up the gig
- We have to find someone able to tape it
- The quality has to be good enough

:(
yeah, sure, no worries. And it's not that important you know, i just thought it would be nice :)

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Come everyone !! might be your last chance to see us live, who knows what Mehdi's friends are planning here... Kamikaze suicide like :Spin: