Breasts

PoS said:
I know. they sound so silly, that's why they're so kewl. so what are we all fussing aobut in this thread anyway?

what about boobs......what about tits....
what about the FUN BAGS! :yell: [/as per anathema's temporary peace outro] :lol:
oh no fussin pos none at all love , i must say you have beautiful eyes o_O hahhahahaaa sorry love, but FUCKINELL thats a fine set of jugs lady :D :hotjump: :hotjump:
80326.jpg
now i see why you wondered what the fuss was about, i hope you didnt mind me postin this pic :D

Spike said:
Hey! Are you hitting on my missus!? :yell: :mad:

:rolleyes:
Spike you did ok mate, but posting a reply to a message aimed at Pos on a forum you never visit kind of smoked the rat out of the hole before there was even some smoke dontya think? :erk:

Hmm well Strangelight just comes up with the weirdest ones. I generally just spot the one with the latest reply in the main forum page and check out that.
As much as I like Antimatter's music I haven't bothered visiting here much since there's a few other boards I already frequently visit...well, maybe I'll browse around more from now on.

Mick Moss said:
Well its hard to see any posts at all among the 1,200 you post every hour :loco:

I'm a typist with broadband.

:dopey:

Though I was shocked to see I worked from 10 to 6 today without posting :eek: It made me feel good. I did actual work, not hanging around in the office.

do you guys also have this program called 'bikini tramp'? my male mates go crazy 'bout it. it's broadcast during the night and shows girls in bikini jumping on a trampoline for hours.
:err: