Breeders vs. Swallowers--whose side you on in the new civil war??

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
This is hella-way too good! I've been a'waitin for the sword-swallowers to start showing the other side of the rainbow, and finally it happened in their stronghold of P-town, which in my mind, ought to be sawed off the end of Cape Sod, and allowed to sink into the Atlantic.

PROVINCETOWN -- Town leaders here are holding a public meeting today to air concerns about slurs and bigoted behavior. And this time, they say, it's gay people who are displaying intolerance.

Police say they logged numerous complaints of straight people being called "breeders" by gays over the July Fourth holiday weekend.

Breeders? That's what the faggits call normal people? Ha ha ha! I love it! Love it!

Jamaican workers reported being the target of racial slurs.

That wouldn't have anything to do with TWO reggae singers and their TWO anti-fag songs, would it?

And a woman was verbally accosted after signing a petition that opposed same-sex marriage, they said.

They're making it out to be like signing their own death warrants.

The town, which prizes its reputation for openness and tolerance, is taking the concerns seriously, though police say they do not consider the incidents hate crimes.

A better "prize" would be best DAMN fried chicken in the state, not best lil town to get a blow job after brunch. Of course, fags can't hate anyone. I always forget they're another bunch who've got a lock on being victims.

"Hate language is usually the early-warning signal that could lead to hate-motivated violence," Town Manager Keith Bergman said. "And before that happens, we try to nip it in the bud."

Provincetown was recently re-certified for its "No Place for Hate" designation by the AntiDefamation League, which worked with the town on tolerance issues in the 1990s after gays experienced some problems.

Let's defrock them of their designation. Let's give em a "No place for Breeders" bumpersticker instead!

But the town's "No Place for Hate" group, set up to address incidents of bigotry, hasn't met in years.

What, no complaints about all the Breeders buying up all the broomsticks, ON PURPOSE?

Meanwhile, Jamaicans say the intensifying debate over immigration is making racial issues worse.

I love the home-dogs vs. faggits. This is a sweet deal for we the armchair ranters. C'mon, let's have the Black Panthers stomp all over a gay pride parade. Please!

Winsome Karr, 45, originally from Jamaica, has worked in town since 2002. Lately, she said, the off-color comments stem from gay visitors who mistakenly believe that all Jamaicans share the views of an island religious sect that disagrees with homosexuality.

"Off colour" is used in the same sentence as a woman from Jamaica! LOVE IT!

Karr's strong accent reveals her Jamaican roots.
"After a while people from here get used to you, and it changes," said Karr, "Just because of the image that gay people have of Jamaicans. People -- no matter who they are -- get defensive of their lifestyle."

Meanwhile, a group that supports gay marriage, knowthyneighbor, has created a website displaying the names of more than 100,000 signers of a petition that calls for the state Constitution to be amended to prohibit same-sex marriage.

Ooh. A faggit's hit list. Pretty vicious for those bitches!

Knowthyneighbor's tactics are controversial, with critics alleging that knowthyneighbor is making the names of same-sex marriage opponents public in an effort to expose or intimidate them. The group's founders say they are simply promoting civic discourse.

The names of 43 Provincetown residents are listed on the website. Most of the petition signers attend the Catholic Church. One parishioner, Yvonne Cabral, was verbally accosted last Friday by Provincetown Magazine publisher Rick Hines after Hines learned that Cabral signed the petition, according to police.

I shouldn't be intimidated if some bitch accosts me of being a bigot. I'd be like, "whatevah, whatevah, you AIDS factory."

Police Chief Ted Meyer plans to seek charges of disorderly conduct against Hines, who saw Cabral shopping and loudly called her a "bigot," according to both Hines and Meyer.

Was there any bitch-slapping involved?

Other people who signed the petition -- and subsequently had their names posted on the same website -- said manure has been spread on their properties in recent months, Meyer added.

Are we sure its manure? Might be some byproduct of the previous evening's romp...

All parties involved agree that Cabral was shopping and Hines was buying a hotdog when Hines told Cabral that she was a bigot.

Typical. Faggit accosting a hot dog customer! Same shit happens at the DQ stand on the beach over here. Don't know why, but there's always some flamer checkin out the hot dog purchasers!

The Rev. Henry J. Dahl heard about what happened to Cabral, and about another parishioner who said she felt intimidated after a flier was stuck on her car in the middle of the night with a list of the names of petition signers -- including her own. Dahl decided to call the police chief.

Good idea. Inform the police that there are sodomites in town, and to take corrective action.

"People who signed the petition, I think they knew what they were getting into," said Dahl. "There was a certain expectation of knowing that when you make a statement like that, there could be certain consequences that follow."

Hines said the matter was being blown out of proportion. "I knew she signed the petition and I ran into her, and I gave her a piece of my mind," said Hines.

JUST as long as she got through the experience without infection.

Hines added: "After being pushed and prodded your whole life for being gay, you run into someone you know sees you as a second-class citizen and it's human to respond."

Perhaps, but "Swallowers" are no longer human. Ha! Breeders vs. Swallowers!!

The new civil war of our age! This is all pretty fucked up shit!

Jurched