Just to let you know: We live in a homotheocracy

Cool!

Oh back to the freedom of opinion.

Next year I hope Miss California is a militant islamist or nazi so Perez and the PC-patrol become even more offended when she opens her mouth!

Dude, he wasn't offended. He got the answer he wanted, the one that lets him run his fucking mouth the most. Seriously, we're talking about a guy who's life is being the gossip queen of hollywood.

Evil Dead, there are too many kids living as wards of the state. If two people are willing to take one in and give a child a good life (even if the kids is a bit older or gasp, brown) I say so be it.

Jurched, I don't teach my 4 year olds about regular safe sex. Though when they do become of age I plan on letting them all know there is no such thing as a butt baby. The world would be a better place for all involved if teenagers knew that.

Dude, he wasn't offended. He got the answer he wanted, the one that lets him run his fucking mouth the most. Seriously, we're talking about a guy who's life is being the gossip queen of hollywood.

Exactly! The whole point is that fucks like that don´t understand what words like "offended", "hurt" or "malice" means. But they do like to spread them around like manure. They are just a bunch of drama-queens who seek shit to blog about. I have more respect for suburban emos.

I didn't even know who Perez Hilton was when this story first broke, but he's an asshole. People are entitled to their own opinion and if they ask an honest question, they should be prepared for an honest answer. So what if she doesn't believe in gay marriage? It would have been a lot cooler if she answered by saying she didn't give a shit. Then what would that little pansy have said?

I didn't even know who Perez Hilton was when this story first broke,
me neither
but he's an asshole.
indeed.
Just like someone in the other discussion said, he's a blogger - thus, someone who can't get a real job in the media. I read an article in a Czech paper today, that this girl has been compromited by some nude pictures or what. They refer to Perez Hilton as to "a prominent homosexual and a well-known celebrity". WTF?