You might be a liberal if.....

CaughtInAZone said:
They only bash the right wing extremists.
You keep thinking that, why dont you take a trip to France and tell people your American.

CaughtInAZone said:
So arming Islamic fundamentalists who hate the west is doing the right thing?
Come on dude, we were their allies at the time. Mabey you should read up on the war Afganistan was in with Russia. The jawas started to not liking us when we decided to arm Isreal because they wouldnt have been able to really defend themselves from an invasion. Again you need to read up on this shit.

CaughtInAZone said:
And we're paying for his fiscal irresponsibility. How do you think we're going to pay off the debt, by magic? Someone's going to have to raise taxes, and correct me if I'm wrong but right wingers hate that
Personally, I think we need to start collecting on all the loans we have been giving to the world

CaughtInAZone said:
I guess that makes you an American-hating traitor, huh? Remember, you're talking about half the country. More than half now, seeing as how Bush's approval rating is 43%.
Remember dude, he cant run again ,so he really dont have to kiss anyones ass anymore

CaughtInAZone said:
Fundamentalist Christians are the ones who currently control the government and order bombing strikes against the middle east every week. Compare quotes by Pat Robertson and Osama bin Laden, they speak the same rhetoric
And muslim exsteamists are blowing up buses in london, blowing themselves up in Isreal, and beheading people in the name of Allah. There are no Christians dropping bombs in the name of Jesus, killing terrorists in the name of God. I have never heard one preist, pastor, Bishop, TV evangilist or even the Pope call for the killing of all muslims. They all want to save (convert) the muslims from an eternity in hell.

CaughtInAZone said:
And what if the government fucks up and arrests a citizen because they felt like reading a book about Islam? It's about principle. The Patriot Act is one step closer to fascism
Last I heard it wasnt illeagal to read a book. Shit , I have a few books on the history of Islam. What is that you do that you are so afraid of the patriot act? do you sell drugs? Murder people? Rape? Burglerize homes? Rip off the elderly? Cheat on your taxes? Cheat on your wife? It must be something , because if you think that because you read a book the goverment will waste their time harrassing you for it when they have more than enough on their plate dealing with, murders and rapes and robberys and every other felonous act known to man, you need to see a shrink about the paranioia you are exspeariancing.

CaughtInAZone said:
I don't get my news from filtered organizations like Fox, that's for sure.
no wait let me guess...CNN (Communist News Network) Da commrad?

CaughtInAZone said:
Kerry is in no way a traitor. He could have easily avoided Vietnam like all the pussies in Bush's cabinet but instead he VOLUNTEERED to go overseas and fight.
Yeah he volunteered, he voluntarily signed documents saying he was guilty of war crimes in the republic of Vietnam,(did you know that he is a war hero...in Vietnam) meanwhile back in the POW camps hundreds of POWs were tourtured, starved, beaten and killed because they wouldnt sign the same document Kerry voluntarily signed. He voluntarily went before congress and told them about atrocitys that all of his his brothers in arms supposedly commited
John kerry said:
"they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, [and] razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan."
He voluntarily stood on the Washington monument and burned and pissed on a American flag. He voluntarily when to paris to meet with the enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972. And the whole time he used the Vietnam war to further his political career. He should voluntarily kill himself.

CaughtInAZone said:
I'm actually a registered independent, formerly a republican (I abandoned that sinking ship four years ago) but if you want to call me a liberal, fine.
how about an Indipendent liberal?

Iridium said:
You might be a liberal if you responded to a somewhat humorous "you might be a liberal if..." list with a far less humorous, but on the other hand, far more offensive/offended-sounding "you might be a neocon piece of shit if..." list. :)
Some people get offened way to easily...:headbang:

Hawng said:
You keep thinking that, why dont you take a trip to France and tell people your American.

I've been to both Quebec and France, and in both places the people were very courteous. And yes they knew I was an American.

Come on dude, we were their allies at the time. Mabey you should read up on the war Afganistan was in with Russia. The jawas started to not liking us when we decided to arm Isreal because they wouldnt have been able to really defend themselves from an invasion. Again you need to read up on this shit.

We've always been arming Isreal and the Muslims have never liked that, that didn't just suddenly start after Reagan armed al Qaeda.

Personally, I think we need to start collecting on all the loans we have been giving to the world

Good idea

Remember dude, he cant run again ,so he really dont have to kiss anyones ass anymore

True but he's only turning more people against the GOP.

And muslim exsteamists are blowing up buses in london, blowing themselves up in Isreal, and beheading people in the name of Allah. There are no Christians dropping bombs in the name of Jesus, killing terrorists in the name of God. I have never heard one preist, pastor, Bishop, TV evangilist or even the Pope call for the killing of all muslims. They all want to save (convert) the muslims from an eternity in hell.

So I guess that makes the two sides about equal in the scumbag-o-meter. And yes there are people, such as Jerry Fallwell and Ann Coulter, who call for the killing of all unbelievers.

Last I heard it wasnt illeagal to read a book. Shit , I have a few books on the history of Islam. What is that you do that you are so afraid of the patriot act? do you sell drugs? Murder people? Rape? Burglerize homes? Rip off the elderly? Cheat on your taxes? Cheat on your wife? It must be something , because if you think that because you read a book the goverment will waste their time harrassing you for it when they have more than enough on their plate dealing with, murders and rapes and robberys and every other felonous act known to man, you need to see a shrink about the paranioia you are exspeariancing.

Again, it's about the principle of the thing. A lot of people are wary of the patriot act because it puts security before freedom, and that goes against core American ideals of privacy.

no wait let me guess...CNN (Communist News Network) Da commrad?

oh, Communist News Network, good one. Do you have any proof that CNN is slanted? You probably still believe that there's actually a big bad liberal media out there. It's all BS, it's just something the neocons made up to hate any news program that informs people of Bush's blunders.

Yeah he volunteered, he voluntarily signed documents saying he was guilty of war crimes in the republic of Vietnam,(did you know that he is a war hero...in Vietnam) meanwhile back in the POW camps hundreds of POWs were tourtured, starved, beaten and killed because they wouldnt sign the same document Kerry voluntarily signed. He voluntarily went before congress and told them about atrocitys that all of his his brothers in arms supposedly commited

How is it Kerry's fault if the POWs wouldn't cooperate? And if soldiers committed crimes then it's their follow soldier's duty to report those crimes.

He voluntarily stood on the Washington monument and burned and pissed on a American flag. He voluntarily when to paris to meet with the enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972. And the whole time he used the Vietnam war to further his political career. He should voluntarily kill himself.

Hey, freedom of expression. He earned his right to protest the war because he fought in it. Oh and Bush used 9/11 to further HIS career. All politicians do it.

how about an Indipendent liberal?

Somewhat of a contradiction. I bet you hate independents more than you hate liberals.

Hey Hawng,

I wouldn't waste too much more time on this clown (CaughtInAZone) if I were you.This guys posts have all the tell tale sign of being from that loser
galvatron/predaking.....(How many usernames is this guy going to create??)
It's been awhile since that fag has been here running off at the keyboard, and it won't surprise me in the least if this is him.

"8) I think people who are Anti-bush are the kind of people who would let the world walk all over them."

So people who disagree with you would let anyone walk all over them?

Then you go on to say "And what the fuck is wrong with that?" in regards to "11. You believe in family values, traditionalism, and other bullshit" after saying "5) exactly, DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS!!!!". That's a nice display of wholesome family values right there.

T_man357 said:
Hey Hawng,

I wouldn't waste too much more time on this clown (CaughtInAZone) if I were you.This guys posts have all the tell tale sign of being from that loser
galvatron/predaking.....(How many usernames is this guy going to create??)
It's been awhile since that fag has been here running off at the keyboard, and it won't surprise me in the least if this is him.

No matter what his name is hes still a fag... and it shows.

T_man357 said:
Oh yeah Hawng,

I meant to tell you...I printed off the "You might be a liberal if..... " list and have it hanging in my office....Being that I live & work in Mass the reactions
have been very funny.....I just wanted to say thanks for posting it!!

It's been getting quite a few reactions here for me!!

If that list pisses off just one tree huggin hippie liberal, I will be happy.

What's the matter, can't come up with any real responses other than the usual "he's a fag?" You know, most people who resort to the homo comments are obsessed with homosexuality and thus are usually flamers themselves. ;)

CaughtInAZone said:
" You know, most people who resort to the homo comments are obsessed with homosexuality and thus are usually flamers themselves. ;)
Are you trying to tell me you want to suck my dick?:erk:

Beyond Terror and CaughtInAZone both represent the biggest reason why the Dummycrat Party is failing and floundering like an impotent donkey....these poor saps can do nothing more than spout out the same overused catchphrases day after day:

"Bush Lied!" "No War For Oil!" "My PeePee Hurts!"

We all know that they are nothing more than automatons who are being fed this information via brain implant by Hitlery and Howard Dean, who are begging the American people to "never mind that man behind the curtain"....LOL!!!

Pity them...
These sheeple haven't had an original thought since they sold their souls to the Clinton Legacy...

Dr Demented said:
Beyond Terror and CaughtInAZone both represent the biggest reason why the Dummycrat Party is failing and floundering like an impotent donkey....these poor saps can do nothing more than spout out the same overused catchphrases day after day:

"Bush Lied!" "No War For Oil!" "My PeePee Hurts!"

We all know that they are nothing more than automatons who are being fed this information via brain implant by Hitlery and Howard Dean, who are begging the American people to "never mind that man behind the curtain"....LOL!!!

Pity them...
These sheeple haven't had an original thought since they sold their souls to the Clinton Legacy...

My PeePee Hurts....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beyondterror said:
"No matter what his name is hes still a fag... and it shows."
"Are you trying to tell me you want to suck my dick?"

I wouldn't really expect anything more from a conservative fundamentalist.
Click the picture