billy, why are you such a bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom warrior

are you morbid?
Nov 23, 2004
new hampster
www.celticfrost.com
you know, i used to think you were like the coolest guy in the world. after reading your forum for a couple months and reading the outragouse shit you have posted im pretty disapointed. you badmouth people and when people give there opinion you lock/delete the post and ban them? other than speak english or die and usa for mod what have you made that was worth buying? as far as im concerned youve made 2 good albums in twenty years. im guessing you must have called scott(no, im not a huge anthrax fan) and begged to come out and sing some sod songs when they play ozfest and he said no. you got lucky when they picked you to sing for sod. it was just a side project so get over it. and i wouldnt say to much about their lack of creativity since everything youve done has been a parody of something else someone else has done. now, i hear you bought the rights to all your songs. dont you think it would have been better to save your money and buy one beatles song? i think the payoff would be better. well, ill check back tomorow and see if anyone got to read the thread before you locked it. they say video killed the radio star but i think internet killed your career.---tom

tom warrior said:
you know, i used to think you were like the coolest guy in the world. after reading your forum for a couple months and reading the outragouse shit you have posted im pretty disapointed. you badmouth people and when people give there opinion you lock/delete the post and ban them? other than speak english or die and usa for mod what have you made that was worth buying? as far as im concerned youve made 2 good albums in twenty years. im guessing you must have called scott(no, im not a huge anthrax fan) and begged to come out and sing some sod songs when they play ozfest and he said no. you got lucky when they picked you to sing for sod. it was just a side project so get over it. and i wouldnt say to much about their lack of creativity since everything youve done has been a parody of something else someone else has done. now, i hear you bought the rights to all your songs. dont you think it would have been better to save your money and buy one beatles song? i think the payoff would be better. well, ill check back tomorow and see if anyone got to read the thread before you locked it. they say video killed the radio star but i think internet killed your career.---tom

What 2 records have you done that are known around the world???
You heard I bought the rights to my music??? Ok, Up until I read that I actually thought you were going to make an arguement, but alas you are FIRED!!!!

well, i had to come here to find anybody who had even heard of you. ill tell you two of mine if you tell me two yours. up until your most recent posts i was even going to offer to play guitar on your next record for free since jon obviosly grew tired of your shit. also, you are a racist fuckin' hypocryt. hope that diet works out for you if not i think wargasm may be looking for a new singer. also, i read a review on the new a/f and didnt see your name anywhere. they get sick of you too? werent you badmouthing pantera before dime died and then you hop on the sympathy wagon? i may be drunk but learning what type of person you are was a real big disapointment. ill let you know when i need a roadie. and your right(well, we can pretend you were so i can make my point)...i guess its better to be a hasbeen than a neverbeen. ill buy the new hollowpoint or project420 before i buy another one of your rehashed cd's.

fired??? think of that yourself? anyways i quit. this is my last post, you dont need to ban me.---tom

Buzzard said:
You heard I bought the rights to my music??? Ok, Up until I read that I actually thought you were going to make an arguement, but alas you are FIRED!!!!

tom warrior said:

well, i had to come here to find anybody who had even heard of you. ill tell you two of mine if you tell me two yours. up until your most recent posts i was even going to offer to play guitar on your next record for free since jon obviosly grew tired of your shit. also, you are a racist fuckin' hypocryt. hope that diet works out for you if not i think wargasm may be looking for a new singer. also, i read a review on the new a/f and didnt see your name anywhere. they get sick of you too? werent you badmouthing pantera before dime died and then you hop on the sympathy wagon? i may be drunk but learning what type of person you are was a real big disapointment. ill let you know when i need a roadie. and your right(well, we can pretend you were so i can make my point)...i guess its better to be a hasbeen than a neverbeen. ill buy the new hollowpoint or project420 before i buy another one of your rehashed cd's.

fired??? think of that yourself? anyways i quit. this is my last post, you dont need to ban me.---tom

Play guitar for me??/ hahahahaha- Your a whinny pussy. More importatntly,
Jon Aaron was a moron who thought he rode a 10,000 foot roller coaster. The bass player didn't want to jam with him and the drummer felt he wasn't as good as the guy he replaced, who replaced him back. Both you and him are losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.