Rare SOD or MOD Bootlegs? Important for the creater of SOD-MOD.com ( the fansite)

slime

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2004
Hi,
Have someone of you SOD or MOD bootlegs and can send me the tracks as a Mail? My Em@il is billytalent6@web.de. That were super! Thank you advanced. :worship: :worship:
PS: To the guy who have made sod-mod.com ( the fansite) can you send me please the first part of the SOD Demo/Bootleg Pussywhipped which were on your homepage in december? That were fantastic!!! :Spin:
Excuse my bad English but I`m just a 13 years old pupil from Germany. :erk:
Bye :wave: :wave:

To Slime:
I have had more requests already, I'm thinking of uploading that first part again this weekend. If that's going to happen, it will be there 'till the end of January. I will let you know when it's available again...

*edit*Update: All tracks are available again for another 2 weeks

To Buddy_Love_Bomb:

Can't help you with that, but I have the Chicago-show on CD-R (80 minutes). If you're interested in that and you have something to trade, please let me know. My e-mailaddress is on my website.

Yo Yawl Thot I Wuz Ded Or Sumpun? Hahaha Yo Chek Id,hoobe Possun Da Pik Ov Da Wutegiurl Wif Da Anthrax Posta? Hahaha Yo Da Wuitegurl Beawl Tu Tin Fo Ma Blakazz ,homie Don Polaye Dat,haha Yo Cen Ya Saye "gowt Bak"? Mo Ackshen Beawl Carruyn Wif Da Jimmies-cen Ya Dig Ids?

Yo I Audi - Yo Nwp Mutha~!

Mo Metal Den Yo Crakpipe!