Picture of the new PODX3/discussion of new Line 6 products

Whats your stack?

I dont think I'd get a pod either really. Id be more likely to go for a rack. Ever see David Shankle's? That thing is badass. As soon as I start working I'm going to pool money for a kickass rack

Marshall AVT150H (great for the price) & 1960A 4x12 (which I'm never selling).

I got a JCM 2000 and the same cab. I love Marshalls, amazing sound. Just excellent amps all around. The only thing I'd ever trade it away for is probably and ENGL or a Bogner Uber.

I need a live amp though. The Marshall will probably be retired to the studio as soon as I get another head. Probably an ENGL Powerball but if that Line 6-Bogner is good, that. Maybe even a Vetta.

Honestly, I'm holding out for an excellent 3 or 4 channel Marshall head (but not one of those novelty 400watt gimmicks) or splurge on a top end Hughes & Kettner

Honestly, I'm holding out for an excellent 3 or 4 channel Marshall head (but not one of those novelty 400watt gimmicks) or splurge on a top end Hughes & Kettner

Those are great, the H&K's. I love the triamp Mark II I think thats what its called. The one the guys from Amon Amarth use. Those are so sweet. They sound excellent. They look badass in the dark when they light up too.

I'm thinking about possibly going all out a real nice head...but Im not sure yet. I might go for an ENGL Savage or SE. Perhaps a Bogner Uberschall.

After looking at everything on the site, the only "complaints" I have are:

-no effects loops
-I was hoping (perhaps unrealistically) that instead of being modified versions of the line 6 approach to tone they would have some sounds based on bogner. Then again, it would probably not be the best idea for Reinhold to start offering his highly saught after tones at a drastically reduced price through another company.

All in all though, I am impressed and can't wait to check them out.

I think George Lynch uses one.

Josh Elmore (Cattle Decapitation) blends an Uberschall with an ENGL Powerball. Adam Darski uses an Uberschall blended with a Mesa Boogie. The guy from Coheed and Cambria (great band IDC waht anyone says haha) he uses an Uberschall.

I think George Lynch uses one.

Josh Elmore (Cattle Decapitation) blends an Uberschall with an ENGL Powerball. Adam Darski uses an Uberschall blended with a Mesa Boogie. The guy from Coheed and Cambria (great band IDC waht anyone says haha) he uses an Uberschall.

No offense, but not that impressive a list...why is everyone so jazzed about the Bogner?

Vai used them for a while.

They have a list of all their artists on their website, most of which I'm not sure actually use them extensively or on what recordings. I know a lot of session guys who use them and it was one of my teachers who turned me on to them. I don't know if I'd ever jump ship from mesa to bogner, but I would definitely kill for a Shiva combo. As for why people are jazzed about them....go try some if possible. The tone pretty much speaks for itself.

Vai used them for a while.

They have a list of all their artists on their website, most of which I'm not sure actually use them extensively or on what recordings. I know a lot of session guys who use them and it was one of my teachers who turned me on to them. I don't know if I'd ever jump ship from mesa to bogner, but I would definitely kill for a Shiva combo. As for why people are jazzed about them....go try some if possible. The tone pretty much speaks for itself.

There's so much to chose from, one claiming to be better than the next...complete oversaturation...and for the prices, I'd have to try every damn one to be sure! If I was in the amp market at the moment it would takes me 5 years to figure out which to buy...by that time, I'd have to start all over again:lol:

There's so much to chose from, one claiming to be better than the next...complete oversaturation...and for the prices, I'd have to try every damn one to be sure! If I was in the amp market at the moment it would takes me 5 years to figure out which to buy...by that time, I'd have to start all over again:lol:

:lol:

Bogners are sweet. I really dislike Mesa Boogie though. Except for the Triamps...I frickin love those!

I'm really sure I'm going with an ENGL Powerball for a new amp. Probably am going to build a rack with it. It'll be sweet.