Hypocrisy 2 Disc Best of (4th Deminsino - The Arrival) NOT FOR SALE

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
I did this just to kill some time today... as you konw a lot of tracks end with some quieter keyboard parts, which bled through perfetly into the mix....

I know there will be some controversy on the set-list but here it is (I REALLY wanted to include Selfinflicted Overload, but due to time constraints, it just wasn't possible... I am open to suggestions on a track to remove to add this if you want to make suggestions...

101 - The Gathering
102 - Elastic Inverted Visions
103 - New World
104 - On Edge of Madness
105 - A Coming Race
106 - Reborn
107 - Fire in the Sky
108 - Adjusting the SUn
109 - Slave to the Parasites
110 - Until the End
111 - Request Deenied (1998)
112 - Osculum Obscenum (Re-Recorded)
113 - Slaughtered
114 - Resurrected
115 - The Fourth Deminsion (Re-Recorded)
116 - Paranormal Mysteria & XVI
117 - Eraser

Paranormal Mysteria

201 - Fractured Millennium
202 - Pleasures of Molestation (Re-Recorded)
203 - Point Of No Return
204 - Roswell '47
205 - Apocalyptic Hybrid
206 - Apocalypse (Re-Recorded)
207 - Deathrow (No Regrets)
208 - The Final Chapter
209 - Unfold the Sorrow
210 - Penetralia (Re-Recorded)
211 - Fusion Programmed Minds
212 - Sodomized
213 - Shamateur
214 - Dead Sky Dawning
215 - Paled Empty Shpere
216 - Resurrected (with Reflections)
217 - Slippin' Away

***** I posted a 1:31 clip of the mix mp3... at this thread towards the bottom:
http://www.thermalbreakdown.com/The_...ed_Visions.mp3

ATTENTION: ANYONE WITH THE JAPANESE RELEASES, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: xack@thermalbreakdown.com ... I'm compiling all of the rare\unreleased\demos and Japanese bonus tracks...

Any help (ie if you are available to get me a WAV from the follow (I can verify if it was originally mp3 sourced):

- The Abyss (Original 93/94/95) -- Preferabley from the 4th Deminsion Japanese Pressing
- Country Girl (Dio Tribute w/ Dan Swanö)
- Falling Through The Ground ("Hypocrisy" Japanese Version)
- Elastic Inverted Visions (Demo) ("Hypocrisy" Japanese Version)

Also looking for any other tracks that are not listed in this thread or the one linked below...

Any assistance will recieve the rarities cd in the mail once it's completed....

NOTE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SEND RETAIL TRACKS FROM THE STATES... JUST THE BONUSES AND DEMOS...

If you have any of these tracks (directly from the origianal compilations\Japanese releases, please e-mail me @ xack@thermalbreakdown.com

If we pull together, we can make one bad ass rarities compilation.... which might open Nuclear Blasts eyes that there is a demand for these tracks.

======================
DON'T BE A DOUCHE BAG AND DOWNLOAD ALBUMS, BUY THEM, SUPPORT THE ARTISTS YOU LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the artwork for the compilation... I had to rip off som PAIN promo photos of Peter (couldn't get good promos of Hypo)...

Some artwork will change between now and when I get it printed w/ color laser... but here is the rough draft.

http://www.thermalbreakdown.com/hypocrisy

Thanks, there were a couple other tracks I really wanted to add but I ran out of time.... both discs are 79+ minutes...

Does anyone have a high rez version of the Hypocrisy lgoo I could use for the cover?

Again, those are just rough drafts.... the entire comp runs great together... ifyou're interrested in assisting with the rarities compilation, please see the othe thread... I need about 4 - 5 known tracks with 1 studio 4 live tracks on their way.

Thanks for the input, I changed the discs around and the internal side of the sleeve... still some work to do before I'm happy with it...

I'd really like to get a high rez version of the logo to put in to it.

paINflames said:
Wow, that looks pretty awesome! These colors give the pics somethin new! I would think about changing the live pic on the Cds though. But it's just a matter of taste of course.

Man, you can't go with pale emty sphere and leave Disconnected Magnetic Corridors out.
The two songs are like twins, the belong together!