Elastic Inverted Visions (demo)

GreyDawn87

shades of black
Jan 23, 2007
Ventura, CA
www.myspace.com
Well I made A Post here before about this, I don't know if anyone remembers. But I am still looking for the Elastic Inverted Visions (demo). It was on the Japanese release of the self titled album, track 13. Well if anyone has it please respond to this, please! Damn it I really want this track so bad, I've searched extensively on the internet and no fuckin' luck. :( Someone has to have it! Also it would be nice to have Falling Through The Ground too, I haven't heard these tracks, EVER! and I've been listening to Hypocrisy for yrs!! Well if anyone has any of these tracks, or one of them and is kind enough to share that would be fantastic!
CHEERZ!

I didn't know that this track was released ever. I thought it's just a material that once appeared in HDW.
By the way, on my self titled PAIN edition I have song called "Thru the Ground".

Also have a copy of fallin through the ground, i have the complete jap edition of self titled :)

666 big thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:notworthy:worship:

I'm just usually too blown away by Fractured Millennium to make it any further.