RARE TRACKS NEEDED... HAVE 20 RARE TRACKS TO TRADE

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
As I posted in an earlier thread I'm putting together a rarities compilation (about 5 will be made w/ full color laser inserts and silk screened cds, I know a manager at a print shop)...

There are a few tracks that I still need before I can complete this compilation... I have lots of rare tracks to offer back in trade... Below I'll list the tracks I need and what I can offer back... WAV files only, no mp3s as I will do a spectral analysis of the file to make sure it has not been mp3'ed.

Files I Need:
- Elastic Inverted Visions (Demo) [From: "Hypocrisy" Japanese Release]
- Falling Through the Ground (Demo) [From: "Hypocrisy" Japanese Release]
- F**K [From: "The Final Chapter" Japanese Release] (This may be the same as Fuck U from Wacken, but probably a different recording as all the Wacken studio tracks sound like demos.
- There are two bonus tracks from The Arrival

Files I Have to Trade:
- (09-25-00 - Stuttgart, Germany) - 01 - Fractured Millenium (Live)
- (09-25-00 - Stuttgart, Germany) - 02 - Legions Descend (Live)
- (09-25-00 - Stuttgart, Germany) - 03 - Fire In The Sky (Live)
- (09-25-00 - Stuttgart, Germany) - 04 - Elastic Inverted Visions (Live)
- (Maximum Abduction) - Request Denied (1995) [Original & Remastered]
- (Maximum Abduction) - Strange Ways (1995) [Original & Remastered]
- (Various Bonuses) - Nowhere To Run (2002)
- (Various Bonuses) - Roswell '47 (Demo) (1995)
- (Various Bonuses) - Roswell 47 (Re-Recorded in 1997) [Original & Remastered]
- (Various Bonuses) - The Abyss (1994) [Original & Remastered]
- (Various Bonuses) - Watch Out (2000 Demo)
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Fractured Millenium
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Apocalyptic Hybrid
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Fusion Programmed Minds
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Elastic Inverted Visions
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Reversed Visions
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Until the End
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Paranormal Mysteria
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Time Warp
- (Unmastered "Hypocrisy" Promo) Disconnected Magnetic Corridors

Anyone with any of the above files or anthing I might have forgotten, please PM me and we can work out a trade... AGAIN NO MP3s, spectral analysis will show if the file has ever been mp3'ed.

Xack said:
AGAIN NO MP3s, spectral analysis will show if the file has ever been mp3'ed.

What do you have against mp3s? If you have to do a spectral analysis to tell whether its compressed, the quality's obviously good enough...

mp3's are compressed obviously. I have two different cds of my bands ep that one was recorded from the master copy and the other was recorded from mp3's... you can definitely hear a difference of the two, at least I can, but it's my own stuff, so I guess I'm a tougher critic. o_O o_O

Yeah like Evil said, there is a big difference between a direct WAV rip and a mp3... if you're just listening on a standard set of computer speakers you probably won't be able to tell, but on a decent to good sound system you can really tell.

Quality is everything to me (that is why I buy every album I want as I can afford them) and not just download them. Downloading mp3s as a primary source of a music collection is a slap in the face to the artist and the producers, engineers and mixers in the industry... they don't work hours on end to have their work dumbed down to a sound file not even half the quality of their final product.

Try it yourself... take a song, rip it to a mp3 and a version to wav... burn them back to back and and blast it... you'll hear the difference too!

Xack said:
Yeah like Evil said, there is a big difference between a direct WAV rip and a mp3... if you're just listening on a standard set of computer speakers you probably won't be able to tell, but on a decent to good sound system you can really tell.

quality is important to me (192bit minimum) but even the poorest quality MP3 is still better quality than no song at all...

I got a good stereo, but all my music for years and years has been mp3s, I guess I'm used to that standard, it's fine to me, just like people used to be used to the shitty quality of cassettes, and it was fine to them -- it's a sort of musical snobbery to go on about "man, I like to get my albums on wax, the quality's better" because 99% of the time... you aren't listening for the difference.

and hell, I could tell Peter is an amazing producer from hearing the mp3 advance of Living To Die in my headphones, I didn't need WAV quality to appreciate that.

I've got Inferior Devoties with Peter on Vocals (only on the I.D. EP!!) and a Bootleg from montreal from 2005.
And i've got nearly everything which is listed above :D